+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A missing paper?

Kahisys

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Hello!

I recently recieved (after many trials and complications) an e-mail from CIC regarding my application. The message mentioned an additional paper that they needed, but I'm very unsure as to what it is and how to send it, since it didn't even give me an address to send it to.

Here's the paper in question:

What even is this? And where/how can I send it? I double-checked, but got no information.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hello!

I recently recieved (after many trials and complications) an e-mail from CIC regarding my application. The message mentioned an additional paper that they needed, but I'm very unsure as to what it is and how to send it, since it didn't even give me an address to send it to.

What even is this? And where/how can I send it? I double-checked, but got no information.
Have you ever been a recipient of welfare?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello!

IRCC believes you may be on welfare. You need to contact the relevant authority in that province and ask for a letter confirming if you have taken welfare or not and if you have, the start and end dates.

If you are currently on welfare, your app will be refused.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017