+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Mexican citizen who immigrte to canada and ants to share his experience..??

Moure

Oct 17, 2008
Algun mexicano que halla imigrado para canada que pueda compartir su experiencia..??

A Mexican citizen who immigrate to Canada and ants to share his experience..??

1.- cual es el proceso mas rapido
1- which is the fastest process
2.- como iniciar el proceso
2- how to stared the process
3 cuanto dinero en promedio necesito para imigrar y llevar a mi familia
3- whow many money do I need to bring my family with me..??

gracias por sus comentarios.
Thanks for your coments.

email.
eduardo.moure@hotmail.com

C

cchabert

Hey Paisano

Are you in Mexico or US?

How many are in your family?

There is several ways to do it

carmen1

Aug 27, 2008
HOLA!!!
mira no he ido a canada, asi como tu tambien yo quiero ir a canada, yo vivo en usa. y lo que yo se es que es mas facil que te pidan.. osea encontrar un trabajo y deja que ellos te pidan.. si ellos ven que tu eres un buen trabajador ellos te extienden el contrato y despues puedes aplicar para tu residencia permanente,, asi que empieza a buscar trabajos y ojala que puedas encontrar..pero no te rindas busca y vas a ver que si hay,,, ok,.,??? y llama a varias partes... ojala que todo te salga bien ok?? hay me dices como te fue....
carmen1

Moure

Oct 17, 2008
Asi es carmen, he estado enviando varios CV a muchas agencias de colocacion, hasta hoy me contestaron de Edmonton, pero para poder ayudarme necesitan que este ahi en persona.

Yes, I do.. Today I recibe a email of Edmonton form a HR agency, but they say that they can help me until I get there. I've been apply to Labour positions ( Shipping / Receiving position in a warehouse) that is the fastest way to get in ..( I think so) and request a LMO visa, in the meaning time I'll searching for a better job offer, or I'll try to grow up in the company.. I tell to her that I will fly to Canada in two weeks for the interview. she says that I'll call her when I be on town.

My question here is... I need to tell to the IO in the airport that I have a Interview.. ??? or Just request My tourist visa and then make all the process...?
stay as a tourist tryint to fine more job interviews... ?? Calgary or Edmonton wich one have more better job offers, or were I can find a better way to establish to me better.

Some one can help me..?? I've been reading to many post... And I think is a pain in the neck to the people like LEON or many other on this forum answer the same questions like this but I've been serching at the option of search in this form and is very confuse.. not all the cases are the same.. im my case as a mexican what do I need to do.

Tks for your comments.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I live in Edmonton but I have been told that Calgary is more interesting. Both places have many jobs. Just apply for a tourist visa, come and look at the cities, do some interviews and see what you can find.

C

cchabert

Hey paisano if you have a profession you maybe be exempt of LMO because the NAFTA, check:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/special-business.asp

and for Carmen:

"Never give up"

carmen1

Aug 27, 2008
hola otra vez.....
pues en ese caso.... trata de ir a canada como turista...talvez te sea dificil por que si no tienes algun familiar aya entonces se te va hacer mas dificil por que preguntan por que vas aya... pero si dices que nada mas vas a visitar...como niagra falls y tienes suficiente dinero para demostrar que no vas aya para buscar trabajo y tienes un boleto redondo..talvez se te de.... y asi cuando estes aya trata de buscar trabajo....asi como tu he aplicado en todas partes pero aun todavia nadie me ha contestado.... pero tengo esperanzas que alguien me conteste....otra cosa que tambien te consejo es aplicar por un trabago que nadie kiere hacer....ejemplo... como housekeeping o cajero....o algo como de ese tipo... yo se que no han de ganar mucho dinero...pero se tiene que empezar de algo....y asi puedes subirte de puesto.... y de donde ir a trabajar???? pues de que yo sepa ....calgary es la parte a donde ir....ahy me dicen que hay mas trabajo....asi...que ojala que puedas ir..a canada y vivir una vida mejor.....algo que yo tambien quiero para mi y a mi familia.....
suerte
P.S
HOLA CCHABERT....! Y SUERTE PARA TI TAMBIEN