+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

a friend from england

turrrbo

Feb 2, 2011
hay, my best friend came here to canada from england with her father, her mother died at birth, and her dad remarried, he is canadian, and so is his new wife. shes been here for over 4 years now, and shes a recent high school grad. is ishe at risk for ever gettign deported? shes got 0 family there, and its in her own interest for her to stay, her dads a soldier in afganistan and her stepmother has MS and she is always there helping. her dads gone overseas 8-11 months out of the year, he serves with canadian special forces..bottom line, its not her blood dad. just the man her mother fell in love wit, her mothers dead from her birth. her step mom is always threatning her with havuing her deported when, i know for a fact that if there was a problem with her being here, her dad would be in a whole heap of trouble, i think that would be like kidnapping or something, but please can somebody help me? i will tell you more info as you ask.. please email me at turrrbo_time @ Hotmail.com

oh we live in more less VANCOUVER BC

"greg"

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Her father probably sponsored her when he came to Canada. Are you saying she has NO status in Canada or is she a permanent resident? The step-mom sounds like a crackpot. Tell your friend that the step-mom can NOT deport her. Poor kid.

kelKel

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-11-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
03-03-2011
So her "father" that has been taking care of her since birth is not her real father? Did this man her father adopt her then after the mother had died? There are many more details needed.

turrrbo

Feb 2, 2011
there alot alot of details, yes he adopted her, it was be biological mothers husband, her mom died giving birth, my friend has graduated school here, her dad serves with the canadian special forces, atm he is in afganistan. I will get more info, but people pleae, keep these replies comming.. thank you so much. on a passport like when people come here, shes been here over 4 years now. im pretty sure at airports the check passports to see who hasnt gone back to their home country, she has no desire to be there what so ever. no known family. her step mom as crazy as she may be, Has ms, and I see all the work my friend does, we want a life together, I want to get her Legal, if that makes sense, im just kinda un sure how to go about it

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the "father" went to the trouble of adopting her, he probably sponsored her when they came to Canada.