+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A few clarifications needed

hiato

Star Member
Sep 15, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a few questions on my EE application please.

1. If I have a personal loan and my wife is the main applicant in our EE application, and we will show her bank account statement only (not mine with the loan), will this have any impact on the proof of funds?
  2. Can we take the medical exam from a country different than the one listed on our EE profile/application?
  3. Can we send our passports to a VFS office in a country different than the one listed on our EE profile/application?
  4. Can we do the biometrics at any embassy/VFS office in a country different than the one listed on our EE profile/application?
Thanks a lot.

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Can we take the medical exam from a country different than the one listed on our EE profile/application?
Can we send our passports to a VFS office in a country different than the one listed on our EE profile/application?
Can we do the biometrics at any embassy/VFS office in a country different than the one listed on our EE profile/application?

I think so you can, if you search the forum's few people have done that and it worked for them. Its recommended you do it from your home or country of residence. But i will let other experience folks to comment