+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A family group application

Sky_qian

Jun 21, 2024
I applied for visit grandmother travel with my wife and children a week ago. My wift got the Biometrics Collection Letter yesterday, but I not. Is that OK?
I thought the biometrics collection will be sent to my and my wife in the same day.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for visit grandmother travel with my wife and children a week ago. My wift got the Biometrics Collection Letter yesterday, but I not. Is that OK?
I thought the biometrics collection will be sent to my and my wife in the same day.
This is a daily question on this forum. Yours should come within the month. Raise a webform.

Jun 17, 2024
Same with US. One applicant received & another didn't. Cant to much about it. Have to wait for the anotherone.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Did your grandmother apply on her own? She can’t be included in the same application as your spouse and children. If they applied on one application that is the issue.