+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

A Different Question under CEC.

Owais Khan

Aug 2, 2013
Hi All my Dear Friends,

I have a very different question if you guys can give me a answer would be really appreciated.

I am applying under CEC for PR but the problem is when I got Work permit my salary was on paper $33/hour and when I came here I am getting $12/hour for the whole year. So I got $17000 when I filled the tax for the Nine Months where as according to $33 it should be the thrice of $17000.

Now I am filing the papers under CEC and they required T4 slip as well. So Is this will create any problem for me If yes how much it effects my application. Please advise if any one has experience this way.

Thanks all.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
As far my knowledge goes and what I have read in forum , There is no minimum wage check as far CEC is concerned . That is my view rest you can check with seniors in this forum

BTW why are you getting less than whatever is offered to you initially ? You can ignore the question , just asked out of curiosity

psc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I suggest don't put this question on forum , there is a better way to deal with this , like consultants or Tax fillers who are in close proximity to you.

again this just my opinion rest u have all rights.

Regards,

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
psc said:
Hi,

I suggest don't put this question on forum , there is a better way to deal with this , like consultants or Tax fillers who are in close proximity to you.

again this just my opinion rest u have all rights.

Regards,
You could answer all questions this way.