+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

65 points and i ought to get 5 for adaptability

jayclinton

Feb 15, 2010
I was refused Canadian Skilled Worker Class application, because I had 65 points.

I was given 00 points for adaptability, even though my immediate older brother lives in Canada.

I did not submit any birth certificates because we used affidavits at the time of our birth but enclosed childhood pictures and a letter from my brother.

What should I do now, cause if the 5points is added then I get 70points

I got the letter last week. Should I appeal, or write for a reconsideration?

please advise urgently.

jay

Big Mike

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did u provide proof that he lives in canada? e.g. passport/citizenship card and his proof of address in canada like his billing statements?

maybe thats the problem otherwise, provide explanation on the affidavit instead of the birth certificate provided.

god bless

BM

jayclinton

Feb 15, 2010
Yes BM. but at the time my brother was living with a friend and unemployed.
I submitted copy of his PR card and bank statement. My brother is working now and moved to got his own place. Can I get these documents and submit for reconsideration.

Thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

jayclinton said:
Yes BM. but at the time my brother was living with a friend and unemployed.
I submitted copy of his PR card and bank statement. My brother is working now and moved to got his own place. Can I get these documents and submit for reconsideration.

Thank you
Your problem is that you can't prove that he is your brother. You need official documents that show that you both have the same parent(s) Pictures and affidavits won't work.

PMM

marley

Feb 15, 2010
hi.
I am in dire need to apply for pr for canada under fsw1, can someone please advice of the intial steps and documents needed. I have read the cic website numerous times but i still dont understand what documents i need to send for the initial apllication to nova scotia