+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

6 days deadline to submit..

lhworld

Sep 20, 2012
Hello all..

So I had lots of dramas happening to my ITA I received back in July and now I only have 6 days left..

I have just changed my consulting firm since the previous wasn't doing anything until 2 weeks before the deadline..It was such a last minute change but I thought I should still try than giving up..anyway, long story short, I have made quite a few errors/mistakes in the EE profile I created back in Feburary but none of them are affecting my points.

So my new agency told me that I actually misrespresented my work expriences. Here's the story.

Under EE profile (before ITA), I have written down only the work experiences that will count towards my points. So I excluded two non skill level jobs (few months only) and I also didn't include one job that I ended in a bad term though this one was a skill level job. I was told to do this way by my first agent because once I put everything in, I'll have to provide proof for every single jobs I performed.

Now, under my personal history section in the new PR profile (After ITA) where it's asking what I have been doing since my 18th birthday such as working, studying or unemployed, I thought I can include the jobs that weren't included in the work experiences in the EE profile (before ITA) in order to fill in all the time gaps to show what I've been doing.

I filed my taxes for all the jobs including the jobs I didn't write in the old EE profile work experience section.

The new agency is now looking at this and telling me this could be misinterpretation like I'm trying to hide my work experiences. Then they asked me to include these jobs in the work experiences secion under new PR profile. But do I really have to?

I don't know what to do. All agencies have different stories. Can anyone please help? ???

Thank you..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your 2nd agent should find a new profession - they are clearly not good at this one.

Jan 11, 2015
lhworld said:
Hello all..

So I had lots of dramas happening to my ITA I received back in July and now I only have 6 days left..

I have just changed my consulting firm since the previous wasn't doing anything until 2 weeks before the deadline..It was such a last minute change but I thought I should still try than giving up..anyway, long story short, I have made quite a few errors/mistakes in the EE profile I created back in Feburary but none of them are affecting my points.

So my new agency told me that I actually misrespresented my work expriences. Here's the story.

Under EE profile (before ITA), I have written down only the work experiences that will count towards my points. So I excluded two non skill level jobs (few months only) and I also didn't include one job that I ended in a bad term though this one was a skill level job. I was told to do this way by my first agent because once I put everything in, I'll have to provide proof for every single jobs I performed.

Now, under my personal history section in the new PR profile (After ITA) where it's asking what I have been doing since my 18th birthday such as working, studying or unemployed, I thought I can include the jobs that weren't included in the work experiences in the EE profile (before ITA) in order to fill in all the time gaps to show what I've been doing.

I filed my taxes for all the jobs including the jobs I didn't write in the old EE profile work experience section.

The new agency is now looking at this and telling me this could be misinterpretation like I'm trying to hide my work experiences. Then they asked me to include these jobs in the work experiences secion under new PR profile. But do I really have to?

I don't know what to do. All agencies have different stories. Can anyone please help? ???

Thank you..
Include only those jobs in the work experience section that you are claiming points for, you will be asked to provide proof for these positions.
you can include all jobs in the personal history section this can include any unskilled jobs, internships, periods of study. You are not claiming points for these positions and is not considered misrepresentation, you wont be required to proved proofs for these positions.

Personally i feel these immigration agencies tend to beat around the bush in order to justify the exorbitant fees they charge for a relatively simple application process, which most people can get through without any professional help.

lhworld

Sep 20, 2012
OKay, I will keep my profile as it is. I know they will argue back to me but I firmly believe I was being 100% honest in every step...Thank you all for the replies.

Neoxps

Aug 31, 2015
lhworld..if you dont mind which two agencies were those?

I am also planning to get this processed with one.