+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4 MONTHS TO GO NO RESPONCE FROM CHC

mian ali

Mar 28, 2012

HI FRIENDS I SUBMITTED
MY DOCUMENTS ON Friday, December 09, 2011
NOW ITS APROXIMATTLY 4 MONTHS HAVE BEEN GONE TODAY IS (28,MARCH,2012) AND I STILL NOT GET ANY RESPONCE FROM EMBASSY
I M GETTING OVERANXIOUS NOW PLZ HELP N TELL ME WHATS ALL THIS HAPPENING..
:'(

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
What's your college name and destination ?

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mian ali said:

HI FRIENDS I SUBMITTED
MY DOCUMENTS ON Friday, December 09, 2011
NOW ITS APROXIMATTLY 4 MONTHS HAVE BEEN GONE TODAY IS (28,MARCH,2012) AND I STILL NOT GET ANY RESPONCE FROM EMBASSY
I M GETTING OVERANXIOUS NOW PLZ HELP N TELL ME WHATS ALL THIS HAPPENING..
:'(
post your full profile here........nd you are not a single one all people are waiting from 3 to 4 months.....so its depend totally on CHC ISB. no one can do anything.

mian ali

Mar 28, 2012
centennial college toronto ontario
Hospitality Management – Hotel and Resort, School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culture Diploma 2 years/ 4 semesters( Progress Campus)

usmankin

Feb 14, 2012
Mandi Bahauddin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Toronto!
Bro! then i think you should do the long wait because CHC ISB give long wait for Ontario .............
If you applied in other province then i hope now you got the Answer ..........
But in Ontario only waaaaaaaaaait.....
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait waaaaaaaaaaaaaait waaaaaaaaaaait.......... ;D

mian ali

Mar 28, 2012
kiu bhai ontario say koi apsi dushmani ha onki .... w8 kar kar k ab to demagh khrab hny lag gya ha..

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mian ali said:
kiu bhai ontario say koi apsi dushmani ha onki .... w8 kar kar k ab to demagh khrab hny lag gya ha..
read the post here.....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/application-status-chc-islamabad-summer-t99683.75.html

usmankin

Feb 14, 2012
Mandi Bahauddin
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But!
in our country in all other provinces people got the visa in 47 to 67 days ........
when what u say
in last few days a boy got visa after 47 days in BC in Simon Fraser uni.
and one boy also in Manitoba got the visa in 57 days and in Ontario u too not got any response after 2 month why?
on these basis that our country in lots crisis that is why they do late reply that is not reason.....
if that is reason then our government take the action against because our government already took the action against the Australian Embassy .......
OK
and where is the relation of India....... there they give special support to India and China......
and Now Australia give us special Support ....

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
people who got fast reply for other provinces.........its reason that they applied in university no colleges nd universities ratu is already good....so if you apply in university in ontario then you must reply fast only one case i found in ontario university and they got visa only 57 days that was imran.....people dn't apply in ontario universities bcoz universities in ontario are very costly and high acadmic requirement.....that were the reasons people got visa for other provinces fast...and is there any case for other province for college visa approval within fast time...?and 1 case of university in ontario visa approval with long time?