+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

4 months photo in review with IRCC

drj

Jun 5, 2019
Hi everyone. I’ve got a very devastating problem. I’m applying for PR and got e-coPR in late August. Then the photo I submitted in the first place went from valid to invalid, and I had to submit a new one. Since, it’s been in review with IRCC, for 4 straight months! This is absolutely weird. Everyone is having their photo review passed in a few days.

I submitted 4 web forms for this and no reply. I tried to call multiple times but no one was ever answering and it said it’s because of Covid and the war in Ukraine.

Since I can reach out to nobody, what can I even do at this point? Is there any staff working in IRCC here in the forum I can contact directly? Any advice would be appreciated!!!!

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
My application FSW-O (from Nov-2020) is also not being touched by agents since July 2022. In early August 2022 my dependant's medicals got checked by a London VO and nothing since then, although next logical step is requesting biometrics. Also July was last time IRCC answered phone call. I think they prioritize new EEs drawn since 7 of July and ignore anyone with earlier AORs.