IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
Hey,

Quick profile:
10th and 12th is some where in 50%
UG in business management from UK university with 2:2 (50-60%)
GIC, medical, IELTS of 7.5 (nothing less than 6.5)

Attempt 1: Humber college for PG in Global business management and visa was rejected on the grounds that my course made no sense and I am not a genuine student who would return after studies.
Attempt 2: TRU for post baccu in international business and visa was rejected on the grounds that my document lacked authenticity, which diminished the credibility of the application ( Everything I gave were truthful. I hid or lied nothing)

It has been a while now and I want to apply for Canada again and I am applying for
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp to understand more about why they thought my document lacked authenticity.

So my hope now is to do a two year mba in international business (1 year here in India and the second in Canada - centennial college ), pretty much a twinning program.

Is it worth the risk? the MBA program stars in a week and I have to decide soon.

Any advice is helpful

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
ann011 said:
This is crazy.
Its like they dont like UK return.

I am in same situation.
I went through your profile from your post and I don't think you should reapply just cause the agencies want commission from the colleges while complicating your profile in the process.

There is no written document that UK returns will be rejected in Canada, but that seems to be the case.

Apparently, to study here in India, my UK degree of 3 years which was completed as a fast track in 2 years has to be evaluated and has to be given an equivalence certificate by the Association of Indian Universities. To make things more complicated, the AIU said they cannot provide the equivalence certificate as they only do it for the 3 years degree and not 2 lol. :eek: :mad: ::)

zat

Jul 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Pre
Med's Done....
24-07-2013
ann011 said:
UK returns was a joke.

I see, so you cant join a masters program in India?:O
I know its a joke. But just saying lol.

I have to speak to the university here in India if they would accept my UK Degree with it being evaluated by association of Indian universities.

What are your plans now? I think going to the usual colleges/ universities like fleming, humber, George brown etc, where ALL the international students go could have an affect on our applications too.

godsfury

Jul 24, 2014
Same thing happened with me I completed my studies from uk . I applied twice for master's course in a university in canada twice they refused. I ordered caips Vo commented I was not a bonafide student in the UK and my education from uk is not credible. I applied again by justifying Caips. after successful compliation of my course, checking my educational history and due legitimacy they granted PSW therefore I worked fulltime in the Uk I complited my education from A rated Ukba Tier 4 institution. I hope this will make understand the Vo I was a genuine bonafide student in the uk. This is my last try iam quite disheartened by canada process. I hope I get approved this time if not I will go for Australia. GOD BLESS