+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 queries about Work Experience letter.

forqueries

Aug 4, 2019
I worked for 1.5 years as Elementary School Teaching Assistant (NOC 43100). I have following questions regarding my work experience certificate which I already acquired before leaving the job.

1. Neither the experience certificate, nor the offer letter or the appointment letter mentions a list of my job duties/descriptions as it should have. From my research, I found out it is possible to get a signature from a colleague or a senior colleague even on a plain white paper. However, I no longer work at that school and my senior colleagues no longer work there as well. I plan to go to that school with a draft of job description letter that I will write myself so all I will need is an official letterhead and of course the signature (from HR or Elementary Supervisor). My concern is, I received my work experience letter in 2019, the year I left the job. Will it be an issue now if I collect a job description letter in 2023?

2. The principal of our school who signed my appointment letter left her job in between while I was still employed so a new principal was appointed. So while I was resigning and collecting the experience letter, the new principal signed on my experience letter, will this cause an issue since different employers (principals') signature are on the official papers? Also, when I do collect the job description letter, it will most likely have the HR or Supervisor's signature so once again there will be a difference in the signature there as well since now I heard there is another new principal and he might not sign, will this be an issue? Also none of my letter were signed by my Supervisor, just the Principals at that time.

3. The job description letter that I plan to draft, does it need to include the exact roles mentioned here: https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=1322554&CVD=1322870&CPV=43100&CST=01052021&CLV=5&MLV=5 as in, should the duties be word by word as mentioned in their site? Also, does it need to include the term 'NOC 43100'?

Thank you very much!! Would really appreciate your help.