+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

21st draw - 27 November???? Let's guess the score!!!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think if the draw happens this Friday, the cut off's gonna be 460.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
I am shocked that @bestofluck has still not posted in this thread!! :eek:
u don't observe me properly. i don't guess which is going to happen. I will guess for neck to neck draw on 4th December.

its is absolutely perfect guess. The scores will be in 460's.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
u don't observe me properly. i don't guess which is going to happen. I will guess for neck to neck draw on 4th December.

There you are! For a moment, I thought something was wrong with the universe!

Good luck!

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:

How come you guys are very much sure about cut off gonna be 460, is there any of your close mate working in immigration department or what? just kidding :D
let them( CIC people ) decide rather to speculate false rumors. Don't take this offensive guys.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prishah said:
How come you guys are very much sure about cut off gonna be 460, is there any of your close mate working in immigration department or what? just kidding :D
let them( CIC people ) decide rather to speculate false rumors. Don't take this offensive guys.
Did you see the name of the thread? It's not rumors it's just guessing game. If you don't like it just pass by instead of talking s**t 8)

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
Russian said:
Did you see the name of the thread? It's not rumors it's just guessing game. If you don't like it just pass by instead of talking s**t 8)
i agree

people like rajkamal think this is joking site, they write and they only laugh. they don't dare to guess anything. they are pessimist people always negative i life and that's why they keep laughing to prove they have some life inside them. And the biggest joke is that he thinks the universe survive because of him.
god bless rajkamal. may you get some people to laugh on your jokes.

meanwhile I pretty well guess the scores will be in 460's and also guess there is going to be a neck to neck draw on 4th December where the scores might go upto 450 or below that. And if it happens people like rajkamal will leave the universe.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
i agree

people like rajkamal think this is joking site, they write and they only laugh. they don't dare to guess anything. they are pessimist people always negative i life and that's why they keep laughing to prove they have some life inside them. And the biggest joke is that he thinks the universe survive because of him.

meanwhile I pretty well guess the scores will be in 460's and also guess there is going to be a neck to neck draw on 4th December where the scores might go upto 450 or below that. And if it happens people like rajkamal will leave the universe.
Well, I most definitely am offended that a member with the max negative rating on the forum is commenting about me. The forum will laugh at you when you struggle to get an ita with your score. All you do is guess, this time can be spent usefully in helping others on the forum or getting better language scores or securing a pnp. You are already the epitome of uselessness, just look at your rating. Like someone rightly pointed out on one of your other prediction topic , you are good for nothing. Better yourself or struggle for ita.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, I most definitely am offended that a member with the max negative rating on the forum is commenting about me. The forum will laugh at you when you struggle to get an ita with your score. All you do is guess, this time can be spent usefully in helping others on the forum or getting better language scores or securing a pnp. You are already the epitome of uselessness, just look at your rating. Like someone rightly pointed out on one of your other prediction topic , you are good for nothing. Better yourself or struggle for ita.
Either you are ignorant or a dumb to say all those below 450 have less language scores. I do have CLB9. And the truth is the scores will go down and we all will get ITA. I cant imagine what would happen to you the day scores would drop down. And hope you are nice to your parents.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
What's the fun in that? ?

prishah said:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bestofluck said:
Either you are ignorant or a dumb to say all those below 450 have less language scores. I do have CLB9. And the truth is the scores will go down and we all will get ITA. I cant imagine what would happen to you the day scores would drop down. And hope you are nice to your parents.
People like you get a bad name for other Indians. See this is what I'm saying, you only know to trash talk, you are good for nothing else. I have not seen any useful posts from you. You keep waiting for the cutoff to come down to your CRS but do not suggest others to do so. I am going to moniter your posts and wherever I see a misleading post(I'm sure most of your posts are misleading), I'm going to leave a comment saying that is not true. The last thing I want to happen is new members fall prey to false hope that you are giving them. You are spreading an epidemic. Stop this.

impulseoceanic

Dec 1, 2011
Visa Office......
crs 450
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
bestofluck said:
i agree

lol...seems ur too much angry : p anyway its fun to see ur post !