+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

fidaaballan

Mar 14, 2024
If you
Hello everyone,
I just got married and I’m looking to add my husband to my ongoing application. I applied in Dec 2022. When I add my husband will they require me to submit a bank statement that shows im able to support him on his arrival to Canada or how does that work?
Live in quebec they won't ask you for bank statement

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
I got ECOPR today. My application for Protected person has been completed. It was a long journey. I applied on June 17 2022 and Got ECOPR on May 17 2024 exact 23 months. Hold tight guys, you all will get PR soon. I never called IRCC and never bother processing times, I had a strong feeling that I would be PR in 2 years and that was true instinct. My timeline is in my signature. Thanks to everyone who shared timelines and gave me idea, when should I expect my PR.

fidaaballan

Mar 14, 2024
I got ECOPR today. My application for Protected person has been completed. It was a long journey. I applied on June 17 2022 and Got ECOPR on May 17 2024 exact 23 months. Hold tight guys, you all will get PR soon. I never called IRCC and never bother processing times, I had a strong feeling that I would be PR in 2 years and that was true instinct. My timeline is in my signature. Thanks to everyone who shared timelines and gave me idea, when should I expect my PR.
Congratulations...quebec?

fidaaballan

Mar 14, 2024
Hi Everyone

I have a quick question !

Anyone who applied PR from Quebec in October or November?
Have you received ur Eligibility Letter yet ?

Please let us know. (Thank you)
I applied October 2022 (quebec) medical passed
Criminal history in process
Information sharing in process
Security screening not started
Biometric in process
I had to call them to know this becomes my gckey is not beeing updated i just got a request letter in feb 2024
What iw you nationality?
Is there any updates for you?

ahzkhs

Jun 30, 2023
Congratulations!
Do you have overseas dependants?

beekaydue

Dec 13, 2022
Congratulations ! I have really been following your posts on here, I don't know who I will follow for statistics anymore lol. Wishing you the best!!
Still crossing fingers for myself and trying not to lose hope