Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2016
AOR Received.
20-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-08-2015
HI Everyone,

I [The Sponsor] submitted our application for Spousal Sponsorship, in early May, 2016. I was unable to include my Tax NOA [Notice of Assessment] for 2015, as my Tax Return was still processing, as i was not able to file my tax return until Late April, owing to visiting my wife in her home country- arriving back only in early April. Thus, at the time of submitting our application, i could not include my 2015 NOA.
I did however, submitt my last THREE NOA's [possibly overkill ??] for 2014/2013/2012..as well as my last OPTION C Notice: 2014. I also submmitted my all my Pay Stubs for the 12 month period preceding May. Will these suffice for CIC??.....as i did recieve an AOR1 Email, giving me UCI and Case File Number's...so they accepted our application.

My 2015 NOA has now been processed and is available. Should i contact/Email CIC...stating that i now have this document and can forward to them?.... as it is obviously quite important....or will CIC be able to just cross-reference with CRA, and obtain my 2015 NOA from them?

Its nearing on 60 Days since i last submitted our application [but not if you count from the AOR1]. ECAS only reads: "Principle Applicants Name/Address/Application Recieved". Any idea that the lack of NOA can hold up the process for SA? If so, i would assume CIC would have contacted me to request my NOA....or maybe they will, but just havent gotten around to it?

Thoughts?

Thanks.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

There is no need to submit it. Given the other documents you submitted, there is little chance that CIC will request it.

sawadee-eh

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
I agree with canuck...very small chance they will request it, but I did see one note on the inland spreadsheet where they did request an updated option C from the sponsor. That's the only time I've ever seen that though.

Actually, we basically did the same thing you did. We submitted in Aug 2015, but my 2014 Option C (nor NOA) was not available from CRA yet. I gave them Option C for 2012 and 2013 with a short note explaining that. We just got our landing letter email yesterday after no communication except AOR.

Chi2Can

Jun 18, 2016
sawadee-eh said:
I agree with canuck...very small chance they will request it, but I did see one note on the inland spreadsheet where they did request an updated option C from the sponsor. That's the only time I've ever seen that though.

Actually, we basically did the same thing you did. We submitted in Aug 2015, but my 2014 Option C (nor NOA) was not available from CRA yet. I gave them Option C for 2012 and 2013 with a short note explaining that. We just got our landing letter email yesterday after no communication except AOR.
hi
i have question, with spousal application do sponsor needs to submit CRA NOA (notice of assessment)?
i applied OUTLAND
there was nothing written about NOA in Guide or checklist.

please reply

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Chi2Can said:
hi
i have question, with spousal application do sponsor needs to submit CRA NOA (notice of assessment)?
i applied OUTLAND
there was nothing written about NOA in Guide or checklist.

please reply
Yes it was written, point 17 of the sponsor checklist.

Chi2Can

Jun 18, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
Yes it was written, point 17 of the sponsor checklist.
ya just checked , its if there is Co-signer then they have to provide NOA.....right?
if no Co-signer then no need for NOA

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Chi2Can said:
ya just checked , its if there is Co-signer then they have to provide NOA.....right?
if no Co-signer then no need for NOA
Wrong. It asks for the sponsor and co-signer NOAs. If there is no co-signer, that doesn't negate the request for the sponsor's NOA. It still needs to be provided.

Chi2Can

Jun 18, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
Wrong. It asks for the sponsor and co-signer NOAs. If there is no co-signer, that doesn't negate the request for the sponsor's NOA. It still needs to be provided.
Oh i missed then, what to do now? please guide :'(

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Chi2Can said:
Oh i missed then, what to do now? please guide :'(
It's possible CIC may return the app as incomplete or they may just request the missing document from you.

You can try mailing it in now but given that you only just sent your app, there is no guarantee that it will be attached.

Chi2Can

Jun 18, 2016
canuck_in_uk said:
It's possible CIC may return the app as incomplete or they may just request the missing document from you.

You can try mailing it in now but given that you only just sent your app, there is no guarantee that it will be attached.
bad..........i sent application last last monday..... :'(

Nyhiraba

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 9, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 23, 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 10, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015, redone Nov 9, 2016
Interview........
Nov 8, 2016
Passport Req..
Nov 8, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 21, 2016
LANDED..........
March 14, 2017
Chi2Can, Wait for your AOR and use that file number or your UCI, if you have it, to send a case specific inquiry. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Chi2Can

Jun 18, 2016
Nyhiraba said:
Chi2Can, Wait for your AOR and use that file number or your UCI, if you have it, to send a case specific inquiry. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Thanks
but SAD thing is people are saying they will return application............ :'(
feeling bad

volkov

Sep 20, 2014
I was in the same situation as you, when we submitted our PR the tax return was still processing, so I included a printout of my entire 2015 tax return with an explanation that I was waiting for it to be processed and would forward the option C printout when it was ready. The option C printout was ready about a month later, the instant I was able to see it I printed it out and sent it to CIC with a note to include it to our application.

Chi2Can

Jun 18, 2016
volkov said:
I was in the same situation as you, when we submitted our PR the tax return was still processing, so I included a printout of my entire 2015 tax return with an explanation that I was waiting for it to be processed and would forward the option C printout when it was ready. The option C printout was ready about a month later, the instant I was able to see it I printed it out and sent it to CIC with a note to include it to our application.
ok so did they process your application without NOA or Option-C..? when u sent Option-C, you got your Application number? or you sent before?

thanks

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canuck_in_uk said:
Hi

There is no need to submit it. Given the other documents you submitted, there is little chance that CIC will request it.
Hi
My partner will return to Canada on September 8, and file his 2015 income tax. How long it will be process? Because he will wait for it to have a NOA 2015, he already got NOA 2014.