+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 years banned ended

G-l

Oct 9, 2018
Hi
In 2010 i got refusal for my study visa and banned for 2 years bacause of one of my fake document. That time i was living with my relatives. They applied my student visa . I was too young that time they misguide me. After that in 2017 i applied visitor visa for canada to meet my brother but i got rejected. Then in sep 2018 I applied again for visitor visa on my brother's birthday . Again i got rejection.
Now my concern is that i am getting married on dec 2018 my fiance is in canada . He is studying there. After my marriage he will apply work permit for me. So shall i get the visa after marriage? Or officer can reject my file because of my 2 years banned that i got in 2010

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi
In 2010 i got refusal for my study visa and banned for 2 years bacause of one of my fake document. That time i was living with my relatives. They applied my student visa . I was too young that time they misguide me. After that in 2017 i applied visitor visa for canada to meet my brother but i got rejected. Then in sep 2018 I applied again for visitor visa on my brother's birthday . Again i got rejection.
Now my concern is that i am getting married on dec 2018 my fiance is in canada . He is studying there. After my marriage he will apply work permit for me. So shall i get the visa after marriage? Or officer can reject my file because of my 2 years banned that i got in 2010
1. Your OWP application after your marriage can be refused for a number of reasons. With a previous 2 year ban for false documents, 2 refusals for visitor visas, there is a very good chance that you will be refused an OWP as well.

G-l

Oct 9, 2018
Hi

1. Your OWP application after your marriage can be refused for a number of reasons. With a previous 2 year ban for false documents, 2 refusals for visitor visas, there is a very good chance that you will be refused an OWP as well.
So it mean that was not a 2 years banned i will never get a visa ? If my husband will apply spouse visa after he will get PR? Then ....

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
So it mean that was not a 2 years banned i will never get a visa ? If my husband will apply spouse visa after he will get PR? Then ....
You may never get a TRV, based on your history. However, the misrepresentation ban applied to both TRV and PR application. The ban has lifted so you can now apply for PR, if you are eligible.

G-l

Oct 9, 2018
You may never get a TRV, based on your history. However, the misrepresentation ban applied to both TRV and PR application. The ban has lifted so you can now apply for PR, if you are eligible.
Thanks to reply and guidance

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
The two year ban is designed so that they do not have to even look at an application from you for the 24 months after the finding. For future applications you will have your applications looked at with very sceptical eyes. You may remain vulnerable to receiving misguided advice with regard to the authenticity of your statements, documents and intentions and you could still be capable of acting upon that bad, bad advice which has left you now looking unreliable (at best).

The original refusal would have required an investment in time and energy to establish that it was an application based upon fraud (when you were misguided by your parents), and now you may simply represent an easy refusal because of all of that time that they had to spend sorting out the misrepresentations that you provided earlier. In other words, your being banned earlier has provided them with evidence that you'll say or do anything to get to Canada.