+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 NOC CODES IN SAME COMPANY AND SAME YEARS

DKVIRMANI

Mar 15, 2022
i have few doubts
1-I am currently working in Public Sector company in India from last 14 years. Although my designation has changed from blue-collar to white-collar,I have been doing administrative and advertising work. From 2008 till the present, both have different NOC codes 0124 and 1241. Can I apply for the same time duration I.e 2008 till the present for both the NOC codes at the same time?
2- Working in a PSU company it has a post of a typist clerk to Sr. Business Assistant now. Does job title really need to be specific there in your job as per the NOC. As NOC Demands Manager titles.Although i am doing al the work of manager but my job titles is not of manager.
3- Does different NOCs have different CRS Ratings For Ex. Type B can get PNP points on 350+ whereas as Type A can get PNP on CRS of 400+

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have few doubts
1-I am currently working in Public Sector company in India from last 14 years. Although my designation has changed from blue-collar to white-collar,I have been doing administrative and advertising work. From 2008 till the present, both have different NOC codes 0124 and 1241. Can I apply for the same time duration I.e 2008 till the present for both the NOC codes at the same time?
2- Working in a PSU company it has a post of a typist clerk to Sr. Business Assistant now. Does job title really need to be specific there in your job as per the NOC. As NOC Demands Manager titles.Although i am doing al the work of manager but my job titles is not of manager.
3- Does different NOCs have different CRS Ratings For Ex. Type B can get PNP points on 350+ whereas as Type A can get PNP on CRS of 400+
1. Yes
2. Title doesn’t matter. Job responsibilities must match the NOC.
3. No difference in scores between NOC A, B or 0.

DKVIRMANI

Mar 15, 2022
Thank you for immeidiate reponse.
i have two more doubts
1-, after clearing going thru various websites i have shorted 3 noc codes which i do from form last 14 years
A- 0124-advertising and marketing and public relation manager- type 0
B-1241-administritive assistant- type b
C-1431-ACCOUNTING AND RELATED CLERK-TYPE C
can i apply for all the three from 2008 onwards.

2- Is giving O type and type C job at same time may raise any question of doubt/
3-Do C type can be filled for express entry and have demand in canada?

Ano

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for immeidiate reponse.
i have two more doubts
1-, after clearing going thru various websites i have shorted 3 noc codes which i do from form last 14 years
A- 0124-advertising and marketing and public relation manager- type 0
B-1241-administritive assistant- type b
C-1431-ACCOUNTING AND RELATED CLERK-TYPE C
can i apply for all the three from 2008 onwards.

2- Is giving O type and type C job at same time may raise any question of doubt/
3-Do C type can be filled for express entry and have demand in canada?

Ano
NOC C doesn't count towards EE. What is your eligibility score for EE (need at least 67) and if eligible, what is your CRS score?

DKVIRMANI

Mar 15, 2022
i am eligible for EE as profile has expired and CRS Scores in earlier profile were 370 . Now as per CRS calculator is 383

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i am eligible for EE as profile has expired and CRS Scores in earlier profile were 370 . Now as per CRS calculator is 383
Unfortunately, You will not get an invitation with that score. Only Alberta would be an option for PNP if you don't have a job offer. And they have to select your NOC and score. They don't publish scores so you will not know if your NOCs are even in demand.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Whats CRS scores can help in invitation from other PNP. As I am trying my best to score in IELTS.
You really aren't eligible for any other province if you don't have a job offer, family in province etc. Look at Saskatchewan as they have their own scoring system. See if your NOC is selected and what score.