+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 JOBS IN A WORK PERMIT

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
is it possible to have 2 employers in a work permit.. i have open work permit now and i'm working for 2 companies. if i get them to sponsor me.. can i still work for both of them?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You want to be sponsored under PNP? You will have to ask the PNP in your province how that works. It is possible that one of them can sponsor you even with you on an open work permit. If that is the case, you do not have to change your open permit, can still work for both and once you get PR, you can still work for both. If you have to be on a work permit issued to that employer for him to sponsor you, you would have to change your work permit and would not be able to work for the other one.

rich_m0nd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2009
Well I have my open work permit from my refugee claim. i wanted to drop my refugee and just have my employer helped me with PNP. If i get approved with PNP is it possible to also have an open work permit?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As I already said, you will have to ask your PNP in your province if you can apply for PNP with an open work permit or if you have to apply to change it to something else first.