+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

10 Years Gap in Studies..

naren.ratnu

Jun 26, 2016
hi there ..
I did my 12th in 2002( PCM with 59%) and then got selected in Merchant Navy since then I am working as a ship officer. Recently from 2012 to 2015 I have completed my Bachelors in Arts with 67% from Rajasthan University one of most renowned and oldest Govt. university of India being a non collegiate student (Private Mode). I wants to know whether I am eligible to do MBA from Canada or not. I mean what are the odds of getting my student visa. I wants to do MBA in SCM and operations, as I am a Ship officer and know about transportation and logistics I guess its relevant to my profile. during my gap I have been working. Is there anywhere it says that a person cant study if he has a private degree or gap in studies. I have met few consultants in India they all say that my situation is daisy and I wont get student visa because there is huge gape of 10 years and mode of my graduation is distance. I am totally in state of confusion would really appreciate any help from anybody. This MBA is vital for my career change .I have already spent my half life at sea. Am I not eligible, Is that so?
I would appreciate any kind or help here.
Thanks and Regards
Narendra

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
naren.ratnu said:
hi there ..
I did my 12th in 2002( PCM with 59%) and then got selected in Merchant Navy since then I am working as a ship officer. Recently from 2012 to 2015 I have completed my Bachelors in Arts with 67% from Rajasthan University one of most renowned and oldest Govt. university of India being a non collegiate student (Private Mode). I wants to know whether I am eligible to do MBA from Canada or not. I mean what are the odds of getting my student visa. I wants to do MBA in SCM and operations, as I am a Ship officer and know about transportation and logistics I guess its relevant to my profile. during my gap I have been working. Is there anywhere it says that a person cant study if he has a private degree or gap in studies. I have met few consultants in India they all say that my situation is daisy and I wont get student visa because there is huge gape of 10 years and mode of my graduation is distance. I am totally in state of confusion would really appreciate any help from anybody. This MBA is vital for my career change .I have already spent my half life at sea. Am I not eligible, Is that so?
I would appreciate any kind or help here.
Thanks and Regards
Narendra
Narendra no one cares about : one of most renowned and oldest Govt. university of India It has to be recognized university in list of canadian uni's.

Confusion may be exacerbated on this forum so better take a professional advice. I wouldn't rely on forum alone for such a crucial decision. On the same note my relative got visa under spp last year with 7+ years of experience. Forum is cherry on icecream. So grab your icecream first and then share your experience/ advice seek here. My 2 cents and I maybe completely wrong.

Best wishes and good luck.

Cheers.

naren.ratnu

Jun 26, 2016
Gymguy said:
Narendra no one cares about : one of most renowned and oldest Govt. university of India It has to be recognized university in list of canadian uni's.

Confusion may be exacerbated on this forum so better take a professional advice. I wouldn't rely on forum alone for such a crucial decision. On the same note my relative got visa under spp last year with 7+ years of experience. Forum is cherry on icecream. So grab your icecream first and then share your experience/ advice seek here. My 2 cents and I maybe completely wrong.

Best wishes and good luck.

Cheers.
Hey Thanks for your Valuable input mate...I really appreciate your advise, as a matter of fact I did contacted few of consultants but they all are saying different things . few says Gap wont matter if I justify the gap as related word. and few said I wont get visa at all on first place as the consulate will reject it the moment he sees such a huge gap and distant mode of educations. I am in a big soup man, don't know what to do exactly. this MBA degree is crucial for my career change. I have already had enough of sea in my life. can you plz suggest any genuine consultant who can give a professional opinion over my case. I knw m going a bit offline but would appreciate your help.
thanks buddy

Gymguy

Jul 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2016
LANDED..........
July End
naren.ratnu said:
Hey Thanks for your Valuable input mate...I really appreciate your advise, as a matter of fact I did contacted few of consultants but they all are saying different things . few says Gap wont matter if I justify the gap as related word. and few said I wont get visa at all on first place as the consulate will reject it the moment he sees such a huge gap and distant mode of educations. I am in a big soup man, don't know what to do exactly. this MBA degree is crucial for my career change. I have already had enough of sea in my life. can you plz suggest any genuine consultant who can give a professional opinion over my case. I knw m going a bit offline but would appreciate your help.
thanks buddy
Go for a consultant with fair-bit of experience. No one takes guarantee, unfortunately, but you have to make your own decision. I wouldn't suggest mine as he got 6 applicant rejection profile out of 20 for canada, which is quite bad. My relative did everything on his own (following the checklist to T and providing some extra documents to support his case). My relative had 7+ years experience after his B.Tech whereas your experience scenario is different, thats why I asked you to get some very good consultation. Once a visa is refused it becomes more difficult for the next time.

Good Luck. Cheers.

naren.ratnu

Jun 26, 2016
Gymguy said:
Go for a consultant with fair-bit of experience. No one takes guarantee, unfortunately, but you have to make your own decision. I wouldn't suggest mine as he got 6 applicant rejection profile out of 20 for canada, which is quite bad. My relative did everything on his own (following the checklist to T and providing some extra documents to support his case). My relative had 7+ years experience after his B.Tech whereas your experience scenario is different, thats why I asked you to get some very good consultation. Once a visa is refused it becomes more difficult for the next time.

Good Luck. Cheers.
That's what I am afraid of man...I really need a good consultant who can help me out here and to be honest I have no idea where to go and with whom to ask for help as everybody has different opinions over my case. wish if someone could suggest me a genuine and knowledgeable consultant soon.
thanks anyways..