+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1 year masters Program/Urgent help.

chelseaguy

Aug 24, 2011
Hi,

I am studying for a one year masters at the University of Guelph, the program is mainly professional and most of the courses are online, except the research project and some other courses which has to be done in class. The program is full-time, and is for 4semesters. Will this prgram meet the one year requirement for Canadian experience class, or do I have to work for two year?? Will the program be considered online because some of the courses have to be done online??

Thanks.

chelseaguy

Aug 24, 2011
The program is a masters program in food safety and quality assurance, its for one year with a research project, some of the courses for the program is online and some of them are in class. I know it doesnt meet the 2years study requirement, but I can work after graduation, i.e post graduation work permit for one year and then extend that for another year whereby I can then apply for permanence residence via the temporary worker scheme???

chelseaguy

Aug 24, 2011
Please Gentlemen...and Ladies, I seriusly need your help. The M.Sc program am doing is for one year, it consist of 4online courses and 4 class courses which includes a graduate research. The program is for one year. Please will this be Ok for me to get a post graduation work permit and can I extend the work permit so I can apply under the temporary worker scheme?

Thanks for yoour replies...please am still waiting for replies...anybody knows anything???