+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Working full time from my CO-OP term

Vigneshkkar

Dec 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently preparing my Express Entry profile and could use some guidance on how to accurately answer a particular question.

To give some context, I started working a co-op job in January 2023. At the same time, I also took up a second full-time job since students were exempted from the 20-hour work limit. I applied for my Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) the same day I graduated and was granted the permit in June 2023. I've continued in my full-time job since then.

In the work history section of the Express Entry profile, there's a question: "Studying full-time while doing this job? A person must be in class at least 15 hours per week during the academic year to be considered full-time. This includes any period of training in the workplace that is part of the study program. (required) Yes/No." when adding my current work experience.

I'm not sure how to answer this since I began working during my co-op term and continued with the same job. I was doing my co-op while working full-time, but my situation has now changed with the PGWP.

I'd really appreciate any advice or insights you have on how to answer this question. Thanks in advance for your help!

Thank You

Last edited: