+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Study permit application: Provincial attestation letter and fund amount question

Bangladeshi_boy

Apr 15, 2018
  1. Regarding provincial attestation letter: the govt. website states PAL are only required for diploma or undergrad, and is not needed for Master's or PhD. Since my degree is MBA (Master's of Business Administration), it should not be required for that, correct? I know it should not, but I just want to be sure.
  2. Regarding showing funding: a) The document checklist says "If the duration of your studies in Canada will be more than one year, proof of your financial support for the first year of your studies in Canada". However, I heard from others to provide funding amount for whole studies (2 years for me). So which one is correct, first year or whole studies?
(b) my bank draft shows the amount in US dollar. The imm1294e form requires the amount to be put in CAD. Can I just convert it to CAD based on current conversion rate and write it there, or do I need to provide another document from bank that would convert it to CAD?

(c) My father is going to sponsor my studies, but I have some amount in my bank as well. Should I show both the statements?