+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple Proof of residency documents - PD card renewal

priyankagupta

Jan 26, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I am filing an online application for PR card renewal. The online portal allows to submit only one file for each document type. So for proof of residency in Canada for which we are required to submit copies of 2 pieces of evidence, do we combine all the documents into one main document and then upload?

Thanks in advance!

Besram

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am filing an online application for PR card renewal. The online portal allows to submit only one file for each document type. So for proof of residency in Canada for which we are required to submit copies of 2 pieces of evidence, do we combine all the documents into one main document and then upload?

Thanks in advance!
Yes - combine in one file and upload.

Priya1215

Nov 26, 2018
Hi, I got digital photo from shoppers recently for pr card renewal application online and I have question regarding the receipt. The IRCC website mentions that the backside of photo needs to contain the name and date of birth along with other information, but the receipt doesn't have that. I called the store to check if they can reprint but they say they dont do that on receipt. Does anybody know what should be done?