+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

TorresLino

Mar 20, 2024
My timeline so far:

2024-01-19: Submitted the Tech Pathway form
2024-01-26: Received Expression of Interest
2024-01-30: Submitted application (application status submitted)
2024-05-23: Nomination received (no previous status update, nor calls received) accepted nomination on the same day

I'm currently waiting for the next Express Entry draw, I don't know what is happening but they have been skipping the last couple draws.

My application was made for the company I had been working for the past year (almost year and a half now) with a PGWP. I didn't use an LMIA in my application.

I don't know why it is taking so long, and the wait is brutal. Keep strong!

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
I am currently in Ontario and will soon move to Alberta. If I apply for WES (for my Indian education) from Ontario, will that WES work in Alberta too? or do I have to apply for WES again in Alberta?

microappdroid

Jun 4, 2024
Hi everyone. I filled out the webform around a 8 days ago but I haven't got any replies from AAIP. I made a mistake in the webform (specified the wrong NAICS code) and wanted to check if I could resubmit it. I filled out the Opportunity Alberta Feedback form too but no replies. I've left a voice mail on the number mentioned on https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-updates but no callbacks. It's been around 6 days since. I decided to resubmit anyway. Is this usual? Like the lack of replies?

Another question. I'm a PGWP holder and had to answer "No" for the job offer question in EE. I do have a job offer (just not an LMIA one) and I've been working for an Alberta startup for a little more than a year. However, I read somewhere on this thread that they rejected someone's webform submission because they had no "job offer" on their profile. Will this be a problem? I've read many PGWP have had their application go through successfully so I'm hoping this won't be a problem. I work as a software dev in a SaaS startup.

Also, what are people's timelines looking like? Anyone, who completed the webform after may 1st, get any updates?

Edit: I'm confused between the NOI and EOI. What's the reply AAIP sends after completing the webform? I'm assuming it's the NOI that gets sent

Last edited:

zarman

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I received a Notice of Interest (NOI) from Alberta Tech on May 8th, with a deadline to submit my application by July 8th. I am currently gathering the necessary employer documents. However, there is a new notification from Alberta regarding application submission quotas on specific dates, such as June 11th and July 9th. Does this update apply to me as well, or can I submit my application at any time within the 60-day period?

T1793C

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the AAIP tech pathway.
1- what are the list of documents required when submitting you nominations, Im trying to plan ahead.
2. what do you put for job offer question if you have an open work permit and not LMIA
3. Does the job offer letter have to state the niacs code ?
With the new rules for employer eligibility what documentation does the employer have to provide to AAIP?

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have a very quick question. Do we have to show address proof when applying for Accelerated Tech Pathway? If yes, then what can I show if I don’t have my name on the lease or my name on the utility bill?

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi,

I have a few questions regarding the AAIP tech pathway.
1- what are the list of documents required when submitting you nominations, Im trying to plan ahead.
2. what do you put for job offer question if you have an open work permit and not LMIA
3. Does the job offer letter have to state the niacs code ?
With the new rules for employer eligibility what documentation does the employer have to provide to AAIP?
I have the same questions. Let me know if you get any suggestions.

StarTrekken

Jun 6, 2024
I just submitted the Tech Pathway form, but has no email confirmation whether the form went through yet (the "submit" button was super slow). I wonder if anyone submitted the form and also has no email confirmation?