+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why Abu Dhabi office processing time is delay

ARAZ ALI

Jan 31, 2024
Hello, i have reapplied my visa in march 2024, but still medical is not started, last time it was updated in 4 days.

Is there anyone who face this problem? Also please share your experience with Abu Dhabi, as they take so much time to process the file.

Is there any contact information to get update on application?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i have reapplied my visa in march 2024, but still medical is not started, last time it was updated in 4 days.

Is there anyone who face this problem? Also please share your experience with Abu Dhabi, as they take so much time to process the file.

Is there any contact information to get update on application?
What type of visa? If student visa, processing is around 11 weeks, so don’t know what the issue is. You are within normal times. Times are different each time you reapply so just because medical was updated quickly the first time, doesn’t mean it will be the second time. There are threads in the international students section on Abu Dhabi.

ARAZ ALI

Jan 31, 2024
Its not about processing time, other country VO gives fast update on application, but Abu Dhabi always do delay.. even last time i got response from 4 months, and my friend application is still in process from june & sept 2023..

In India, students get approval or any update in a month, recently students got PPR in 2 weeks with new gic & attestation letter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Its not about processing time, other country VO gives fast update on application, but Abu Dhabi always do delay.. even last time i got response from 4 months, and my friend application is still in process from june & sept 2023..

In India, students get approval or any update in a month, recently students got PPR in 2 weeks with new gic & attestation letter.
This has to do with the number of applications through this office and backlogs versus the number of staff member processing applications. India has more staff so faster processing. UK is over a year because there are fewer staff.

ARAZ ALI

Jan 31, 2024
This has to do with the number of applications through this office and backlogs versus the number of staff member processing applications. India has more staff so faster processing. UK is over a year because there are fewer staff.
Abu Dhabi handle 3+ countries, i think they need more staff to clear applications, many students are waiting because of delay.

Anyways, no one can do anything.