+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When can i expect my PCC with Status "In Transit from Consulate General to BLS Centre"

harpalgirn

May 25, 2024
Hello, my documents for Indian passport renewal were picked up on Jan 23rd but the tracking page shows that application is being submitted on Jan 30th, my police check was done on Sunday Feb 25th back home and just now status has updated to "In Transit from Consulate general to BLS centre" . Any idea on how long will it takes before my passport gets dispatched and delivered to my place? PCC Brampton location
Hi I live in vancouver, and I made request to passport renew on 1 May 2024 and on 23 May 2024 it was updated to (in transit from CGi to bls center) can you please tell me how much time it will take to come to me.

skrish212

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, how do we get to know if we have to collect PCC in person or if BLS would ship it? I paid additional 100$, was told it was for a correction on the application and courier. My status currently is ready for collection so not sure if I have to pick it up or wait for them to mail it to me. Also, I see some comments under additional information below application status in BLS tracking. Anyone had seen this before? It says comments and a date next to it. Comments are some random numbers.