+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What NOC code job titles are fit for me

funbim1010

May 12, 2024
Hello everyone. Please, I need advice. I graduated from Manitoba institution (M.A. Educational Studies-Leadership Major) and am presently working with a consulting firm that provides training for employees of corporate bodies; and health-related institutions. I need suggestions on job titles that are NOC/ TEER code; 0, 1, 2, or 3; that fit into In-Demand Occupation which will qualify me for nominations; job title and my certificates aligning together. Thak you for your anticipated guidance.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone. Please, I need advice. I graduated from Manitoba institution (M.A. Educational Studies-Leadership Major) and am presently working with a consulting firm that provides training for employees of corporate bodies; and health-related institutions. I need suggestions on job titles that are NOC/ TEER code; 0, 1, 2, or 3; that fit into In-Demand Occupation which will qualify me for nominations; job title and my certificates aligning together. Thak you for your anticipated guidance.
Check the NOC database and match job duties to the NOC. Nothing to do with job titles.