+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa bank account

a1star

May 3, 2024
Hello there. I’m interested in sponsoring my boyfriend ( soon husband) to Canada. It’s my understanding we need 12,000 saved up to even qualify for a visitor visa. Does he need this money in his own account in Ghana. Or if we’re married. Can I put him on my Canadian bank account and that would be okay ? Any info would be appreciated. If he needs it in his account. Does he need to make a Canadian currency bank account in Ghana ? Or if I transfer money will it have to be changed to his currency. Im new to research and any help would be appreciated.

a1star

May 3, 2024
Hello there. I’m interested in sponsoring my boyfriend ( soon husband) to Canada. It’s my understanding we need 12,000 saved up to even qualify for a visitor visa. Does he need this money in his own account in Ghana. Or if we’re married. Can I put him on my Canadian bank account and that would be okay ? Any info would be appreciated. If he needs it in his account. Does he need to make a Canadian currency bank account in Ghana https://xender.vip/ ? Or if I transfer money will it have to be changed to his currency. Im new to research and any help would be appreciated.
I got this,...