+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Applying TRV Questions

Shree_UK

Sep 7, 2017
Thanks Menic.

Applying for BOWP online was not at all a issue i applied for all 3 of us (BOWP for self and spouse and visitor for my kid) all in in one login. I did try all the options for TRV but failed to understand :-\

Anyways decided to go with paper application.

Wonderclicks.
I Wonderclicks,

Need urgent help if you can respond ASAP. I am temporary worker working in Canada on Closed work permit expiring on 5th Oct 2018 and my PR is in-progress (AOR 12th June 2018). I am trying to apply for BOWP and extend dependents: my wife/Spouse and Kid temporary resident permits online. It looks like we can't extend all 3 of us in one login? I didnt login to CIC GC, I started answering questions and its says you can't extend temp resident permit online and it has to be through mail/paper?

Pujan123

May 21, 2023
Hi Guys,
My partner is in Open work permit right now and I am too and I want to apply for TRV for Both applicants but I am confused on these question what do I selecet on these one,plz help me
What does your family member want to do in Canada? (required)
Does your family member want to restore their status in Canada?

Busra45

May 5, 2024
Hi Guys,
My partner is in Open work permit right now and I am too and I want to apply for TRV for Both applicants but I am confused on these question what do I selecet on these one,plz help me
What does your family member want to do in Canada? (required)
Does your family member want to restore their status in Canada?
Hi Pujan,
Did you find answers for those questions? I also don`t know what to select.