+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Status

hallow

Jul 18, 2006
Hi I am a visitor here in Canada, I had gotten an extension of stay last year which means that I have been here for over a year now, I would like to settel and stay in Canada now as I met the woman of my life but my allowed time runs out in two weeks now, another thing I was staying with friends that I sometime did favoirs for and they helped me money wise to keep afoat, the in december 2005 I found myself out there alone having to fend for myself and so I started looking for clients to offer my Personal Physical Awareness services to and had been doing it for a few months I know that I cannot be employed but figured that if I was doing something that only I could do oad of my own creation that that would make a difference...well someone called me in to immigration and I was called in for an inteview this was last friday I got a call this morning from immigration again this morning of them wanting to see me again in their offices tommorow can you please tell me what could happen? my allowed time of stay is up at the end of this month and between time I had sent off another demande for an extension as I met my futur wife in the meatime what is the worst thing that could happen to me right now...please help

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hallow said:
Hi I am a visitor here in Canada, I had gotten an extension of stay last year which means that I have been here for over a year now, I would like to settel and stay in Canada now as I met the woman of my life but my allowed time runs out in two weeks now, another thing I was staying with friends that I sometime did favoirs for and they helped me money wise to keep afoat, the in december 2005 I found myself out there alone having to fend for myself and so I started looking for clients to offer my Personal Physical Awareness services to and had been doing it for a few months I know that I cannot be employed but figured that if I was doing something that only I could do oad of my own creation that that would make a difference...well someone called me in to immigration and I was called in for an inteview this was last friday I got a call this morning from immigration again this morning of them wanting to see me again in their offices tommorow can you please tell me what could happen? my allowed time of stay is up at the end of this month and between time I had sent off another demande for an extension as I met my futur wife in the meatime what is the worst thing that could happen to me right now...please help
An Educated guess is that you are going to be reported for working without authorization, and that you are going to be issued a removal order. It means my friend that you are going to have to leave Canada.

PMM

feline

Jan 31, 2007
I understand that he has to leave as his visa is expiring. However, what if his future wife is a Canadian citizen, will he have the chance to stay if he marries his girlfriend now?

trick-r-treat

Jan 18, 2007
What did they say to you the first time you went for the interview? This should give you some indication of what they want from you?