+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Startup Visa Program Timeline

Sonshi

Sep 15, 2023
Hello friends, the following offers from a RCIC. He told me that there will be a team of 5 applicants each member will invest cad $ 50000. Also have some nonrefundable fees including their Service charge. Pls read the followings carefully & pls advice whether it is true or not. If true pls send me the link of details information. Thank u all in advance.
"In 2024, 5,000 applicants are receiving permanent residency approval in Canada under the Start-Up Immigration Program. Start-up Business Immigration is the easiest and fastest way to get Permanent Residency in Canada. We are helping families with business immigration to permanent residency in Canada by investing 50,000 Canadian dollars. Guaranteed risk free investment, only HSC complete and IELTS 5 score can apply, no age limit and 100% success rate. Business Work Permit applicants can come to Canada with their families in just 6 months and then permanent residency is approved. We are helping start up business idea, plan, management and getting maximum success. Processing visit visa with professional invitation letter from my Canadian registered travel agency ******* Overseas."
Rules have changed for SUV processing. Please be careful.