+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SOWP nov 2023

mettysally

Mar 6, 2024
Pls I need help,I applied for sowp,my husband is on pgwp in canada,but got the job through an agent,and not a fulltime staff,the application is on the 6th month now, are there any chances of approval?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Pls I need help,I applied for sowp,my husband is on pgwp in canada,but got the job through an agent,and not a fulltime staff,the application is on the 6th month now, are there any chances of approval?
Where did you apply from? When does PGWP expire? What do you mean got a job from an agent?

mettysally

Mar 6, 2024
Applied from Nigeria,my partner got approval for the pgwp in march 2024,but started work while on study permit,not a skilled job,but as a contract staff,he wasn't given an offer letter.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Applied from Nigeria,my partner got approval for the pgwp in march 2024,but started work while on study permit,not a skilled job,but as a contract staff,he wasn't given an offer letter.
Did you apply while he was on a study permit or PGWP? If you applied within 6 months of him finishing his studying then usually IRCC will not process it. Raise a webform and include his job letter and paystubs.

mettysally

Mar 6, 2024
Sowp was applied together with his pgwp in Nov2023 after his studies.but the pgwp was approved in march but still waiting for response as regards the sowp