+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

WillRio

May 1, 2024
You see progress bar wen you click" check application full status "
Progress bar is showing 100% but still many a few people have been waiting since 4 to 6 months for next proceedings. DoYou have got the msg that you have linked your application successfully?
I have been waiting 9 months after bar was 100% completed and still nothing

Last edited:

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
You see progress bar wen you click" check application full status "
Progress bar is showing 100% but still many a few people have been waiting since 4 to 6 months for next proceedings. DoYou have got the msg that you have linked your application successfully?
I got the message but I don't have a progress bar and haven't had one since my AOR.

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
Hello!
I like to share my timeline in this group so someone could tell me if we are in the same situation! I believe that my waiting time exceeded many comments and estimations by individuals I am looking at in this group:

In May 2024, I have completed 38 months since they first recieved my application
In May 2024, I have completed 1 year since Permenet AOR and Bio
In May 2024, it is 9 month since My bar was 100% completed
Anyone has similar waiting time?
In my situation personally, there was a 10-month period between my AOR + biometrics and ADR with absolutely nothing in between. Then all of a sudden we got an ADR in April but no medical. Couldn't tell you what's happening with the progress bar because I don't have one...

Reactions: WillRio