+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seek Professional Resume + Interview Help, well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark16

Nov 9, 2007
Before you go out looking for work, I recommend getting some professional help with your resume and interview skills.I finally used a service for this and it made a huge difference on how I sold myself to employers on paper and in an interview. I do have some recommendations.

FranMarie

Dec 26, 2007
hi mark...

juz wanna ask...are you already in canda? coz im planning to apply for a job there. what did you do first apply for a visa go to canada or you waited for a job offer then you applied for a job?....

im really not sure what to do first...

hpe you can share some thoughts

mark16

Nov 9, 2007
Hi Fran,

I am a Human Resources Consultant in Canada. I have hired numerous people either locally or abroad for organizations. Speaking from experience, you may want to ensure that your resume is professional and sell you well before looking for work. Nothing is worse then spending hours looking for work only to be ignored due to a weak resume. You really need to sell yourself on paper, especially if you are not local and are applying from overseas. Once you have a well prepared resume then start applying. This will give you more confidence and give you a better chance of catching an employers attention. I have worked with HRinmotion.com in the past and I have had nothing but positive feedback from individuals who have used their services. I was actually told about this company by HR professionals in the industry.

I wish you much success!

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.