+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SDS VISA

manpreet27

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
No,I'm going for 4yrs bachelor
Thanks for replying appreciate your response

Not sure if you filled online portal application on your own or seek help of some expert because I am bit confuse since that box on online portal asks to fill all year of tuition fees which is 4 years in case of yours and you mentioned you put only 1st year fees.

Since my 1st year fees is 18 , do you think I should put 18k in tutuon and 20635 in living expenses on online portal ?

Ringo06

Apr 24, 2024
Thanks for replying appreciate your response

Not sure if you filled online portal application on your own or seek help of some expert because I am bit confuse since that box on online portal asks to fill all year of tuition fees which is 4 years in case of yours and you mentioned you put only 1st year fees.

Since my 1st year fees is 18 , do you think I should put 18k in tutuon and 20635 in living expenses on online portal ?
Bcuz I'm going to study alone, so my agent advised me to do that because it matches with a tuition fee receipt & GIC certificate. SDS stream requires a 1st year fee & 20635 GIC.

manpreet27

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Bcuz I'm going to study alone, so my agent advised me to do that because it matches with a tuition fee receipt & GIC certificate. SDS stream requires a 1st year fee & 20635 GIC.
Thanks , did you created account on ircc online portal ? If yes I dont see an option to upload digital photo , where did you uploaded it if u have