+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refusal of a Visit Visa to Travel to Vancouver for a Summer Trip.

asoo

Sep 12, 2007
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had applied for a Tourist Visa to Canada and was refused with my mother and father initially.

The second time we applied they were granted the visa and i was refused and thus we could not make the trip as i was the most eager one to visit Canada as usually i visit europe for my summer vacations but this time around as i had an uncle in Canada i thought i would visit Canada for my vacations. The reason for refusal was not holding sufficient ties to Pakistan but i dont understand why my parents are holding sufficient ties and im not. I am too young to be living on my own in Pakistan let alone Canada.

How can i prove the visa officer my intention is just to visit. The vacations are over and i could try going in December around Christmas holidays.Should i re-apply and what are my odds against the application?

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
asoo said:
The reason for refusal was not holding sufficient ties to Pakistan but i dont understand why my parents are holding sufficient ties and im not. I am too young to be living on my own in Pakistan let alone Canada.

How can i prove the visa officer my intention is just to visit.
Sufficient ties are things like owning a house, having a good paying job or business, and having money in the bank.

Showing "intention" is subjective, but it starts with objective criteria like those I just mentioned.