+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quick question on IMM5532

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hey quick question about IMM5532!!!

This might be a dumb question but, should I use a separate sheet of paper to some of the questions? Like question 7, " Do your close friends, family and children know about your relationship?" They provide me with 5 slots I can enter but my entire family which is large knows about my wife and same goes with my wife's family. And we both have a long list of friends that know about our relationship. And also question 4, "If you're not living together, have you visited each other during your relationship?" Same thing goes here, they proved me with 5 slots so should I only do 5?

The main reason why I am asking is because on other forums they will say in the question, "Use a separate sheet of paper if needed." and on this forum I don't see that anywhere unless I am just blind.

Thanks in advance guys!

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
You can use a separate sheet for any text box question pretty much. Just make sure to note in the space that you've used a separate paper, and label the paper.

Spyro64

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Aquakitty said:
You can use a separate sheet for any text box question pretty much. Just make sure to note in the space that you've used a separate paper, and label the paper.
Okay thanks. And just to make sure... the separate sheet of paper is a continuous to the your answer from your forum and not your full answer.

rowanrowan

Apr 13, 2015
MANILA
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
18-02-2017
AOR Received.
04-03-2017
File Transfer...
03-24-2017
Med's Request
04-21-2017
Med's Done....
05-02-2017
Passport Req..
05-31-2017
Hello friends! Another quick question:)

In Part C: Information about the Relationship #8, since my sponsor and I are already civilly married I don't need to answer number 9, the question about customary or traditional marriage, right? Customary or traditional wedding is not the same as civil weddings right? And with this, any proof about our civil wedding must just be included in #11 which is the space provided for any other information I wish to share.

Thank you:)

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Spyro64 said:
Okay thanks. And just to make sure... the separate sheet of paper is a continuous to the your answer from your forum and not your full answer.
You can do it either way actually: either start the answer on the form, then say the rest is on an additional sheet of paper, or just say the answer is on the additional sheet of paper. I would start answering on the form, then continue, just in case they miss the additional sheet.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
rowanrowan said:
Hello friends! Another quick question:)

In Part C: Information about the Relationship #8, since my sponsor and I are already civilly married I don't need to answer number 9, the question about customary or traditional marriage, right? Customary or traditional wedding is not the same as civil weddings right? And with this, any proof about our civil wedding must just be included in #11 which is the space provided for any other information I wish to share.
Answer question 9 too. They also ask if you had a reception, a honeymoon, etc. If you didn't have any of those things, they want to know why. For example, if you just had a civil ceremony, that is fine, but you could still have had a small reception afterwards, or later, and have gone on a honeymoon.