+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about PGWP and apprenticeship

LeEzra0315

Jun 10, 2020
I graduated college with Heavy Duty Equipment Technician diploma. I later got a Post Graduate Work Permit.

Some say only PR holders and citizens can start an apprenticeship. Some say anyone (including a foreigner like me) can start an apprenticeship. Some say it is possible for foreigners to start an apprenticeship, but it is very hard cause employers need LMIA and PR holders and citizens are priority.

Can someone give me a crystal clear answer of this?

Tjap

Aug 14, 2021
Im a little bit confused and stress out for my niece application..finally my niece just got her working visa today for 1 1/2 year coming to canada. I just need help a crystal clear answed if is it really required required to have a POLO before coming to canada. thank you and stay safe

May 12, 2024
I graduated college with Heavy Duty Equipment Technician diploma. I later got a Post Graduate Work Permit.

Some say only PR holders and citizens can start an apprenticeship. Some say anyone (including a foreigner like me) can start an apprenticeship. Some say it is possible for foreigners to start an apprenticeship, but it is very hard cause employers need LMIA and PR holders and citizens are priority.

Can someone give me a crystal clear answer of this?
Have you had any answer about it? I'm looking for the same information