+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal Online 2024

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Is it a fact that they check the expiry date of the current PR card? If that is not close by, does the process take more? Or you are just guessing?
Not a full guess but also not 100% conclude as this won’t be officially announced by ircc. just based on the majority of what people posted in this group. So definitely this should be 1 of the considerations that they likely have some sort of profile check on the near by expiry.

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
PR card expiry: November 2024
PR Renew application date: May 11, 2024
May 17 ( today): That is still Submitted status in the portal, but inspect mode: Completed with the Primary identification is not provided as below. But, I am pretty sure, I provided the Passport/ ID/ PR card copy. What does this primary ID not provided mean? Is this a system error, or do I really need to provide the primary ID details again?

"status": {
"id": 20,
"statusEn": "Completed",
"statusFr": "Complété"
},
"rejectionReasons": [
{
"id": 18,
"rejectionReasonEn": "Primary identification is not provided",
"rejectionReasonFr": "L’identification primaire n’est pas fournie",
No as this can’t be considered as official ask from ircc. Wait for a week, it mY be system generated at first place n then once goes to office they may approved. If u don’t get anything by next friday then call to ircc prior to raise webform or re send

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Thanks for the feedback. The status changed from “ready for review” to “completed” with the rejection note 8 days after submitting the application so I think that it was opened by an officer not processed by the system. The other evidence is that I got the application number from IRCC today and it’s starting with R not XR. The agent said it was under processing and nothing is required from my side. It’s just frustrating to know that mine that was submitted with urgency is delayed while my son’s and husband’s non urgent ones were finalized in a week time.
It’s insane how IRCC deals with applications nowadays.
Can you try Inspect tool and see the result?
U can raise an query using webform n ask for a status update n mention it is priority request if u can have an update

HDcanada

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I had my photos clicked from CAA, it's digital photo but they gave me a printout as well but it donot have my name or date of birth mentioned on it.
Can some one please advise if I can use this for my PR Card renewal online? If yes, as there is no name and dob printed anywhere what should I do? Thanks
Do you have a prionout of back of the photo with studio name, address n date? If so u can aimply write down ur name n date of birth and then scan this n upload as a scan document

Zaloony

Jul 8, 2017
Can you try Inspect tool and see the result?
U can raise an query using webform n ask for a status update n mention it is priority request if u can have an update
Inspect tool shows the same rejection note about the photo requirement that I shared in my first post.
I already raised a web form yesterday and also spoke to an agent today. He said it’s still under process.

gunchan

Dec 18, 2018
Whitehorse, YT
Category........
PNP
Inspect tool shows the same rejection note about the photo requirement that I shared in my first post.
I already raised a web form yesterday and also spoke to an agent today. He said it’s still under process.
Used inspection tool.
On Google Chrome, right click -> inspect -> console -> array

Found submitted on Apr 19, and completed on Apr 30, but never received my new PR card..

aa6864

Nov 7, 2023
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar. Here is the timeline for my PR card renewal process:

Applied:March 14th, 2024
Completed: March 27th, 2024 (inspect tool)

But I still haven't my PR card. Anyone else on the same boat? Is this possible that somehow my PR card got lost when they sent it out?

I also contacted them via a web from a few days ago but no updates yet!

FortuneCAN

Apr 4, 2019
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar. Here is the timeline for my PR card renewal process:

Applied:March 14th, 2024
Completed: March 27th, 2024 (inspect tool)

But I still haven't my PR card. Anyone else on the same boat? Is this possible that somehow my PR card got lost when they sent it out?

I also contacted them via a web from a few days ago but no updates yet!
what is the current PR Card expiry date?