+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP complex case - need help

manindermangat

Oct 18, 2023
so i have two continuous semester gaps between my studies

may to september (which was a scheduled break from college and mandatory to take)

september to january (authorized leave due to medical reason ) - In this peroid i left canada and went to india for treatment and then came back for my next semester and finished the course

my main concern is that me taking my scheduled break (4 months- may to september) + authorized leave (4 months-september to january) = 8months in total create any trouble for pgwp ?

On the IRCC website it says :
A student on leave who begins or resumes their studies within 150 days from the date the leave commenced (that is, the date the leave was granted by the institution) is considered to be actively pursuing studies during their leave.

i cannot find any info on IRCC website stating that you are not allowed to take authorized leave right after scheduled break.

kindly help please

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
so i have two continuous semester gaps between my studies

may to september (which was a scheduled break from college and mandatory to take)

september to january (authorized leave due to medical reason ) - In this peroid i left canada and went to india for treatment and then came back for my next semester and finished the course

my main concern is that me taking my scheduled break (4 months- may to september) + authorized leave (4 months-september to january) = 8months in total create any trouble for pgwp ?

On the IRCC website it says :
A student on leave who begins or resumes their studies within 150 days from the date the leave commenced (that is, the date the leave was granted by the institution) is considered to be actively pursuing studies during their leave.

i cannot find any info on IRCC website stating that you are not allowed to take authorized leave right after scheduled break.

kindly help please
This was already answered, why are you asking again.

manindermangat

Oct 18, 2023
nobody gave a satisfactory answer to my query thats why i am looking for somebody who has the expertise or been with same situation because this kind of a grey area and if anybody have any expertise or info regarding this kindly revert and help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
nobody gave a satisfactory answer to my query thats why i am looking for somebody who has the expertise or been with same situation because this kind of a grey area and if anybody have any expertise or info regarding this kindly revert and help
You will only know when your PGWP is approved. No one can tell you with 100% certainty that you will be approved. All you can do is provide all your documentation. So honestly no point in multi posting.

manindermangat

Oct 18, 2023
You will only know when your PGWP is approved. No one can tell you with 100% certainty that you will be approved. All you can do is provide all your documentation. So honestly no point in multi posting.
thanks.....yeah i know but i am just posting so maybe there must be someone who have been in situation like me and can give me an advice. anyway thanks