+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEng Application in Ontario

Zyrah

Jan 14, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm Rincy and I'm from India. I have registered with peo for my engineering license. I have submitted all my documents and payed fees too. Now waiting for their decision. My doubt is, can we write nppe exam anytime after they say we can write the nppe exam or do we have to wait till we acquire 2 years of experience as said in the peo site?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone,
I'm Rincy and I'm from India. I have registered with peo for my engineering license. I have submitted all my documents and payed fees too. Now waiting for their decision. My doubt is, can we write nppe exam anytime after they say we can write the nppe exam or do we have to wait till we acquire 2 years of experience as said in the peo site?
https://www.peo.on.ca/apply/become-professional-engineer/national-professional-practice-exam

Depends when you applied. Do you have PR and moving to Ontario? If not, why are you going for P.Eng?

rishadalit

Aug 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
Isn't it 4 years of experience?