Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Hi all,

I have got the concern regarding PCC in Pakistan as per CIC requirements, I lived in various cities in Pakistan since my 18th birthday for more than 6 months, so do i need to arrange the PCC from each city or from Native city, my NIC is get issued.

Personally I think they consider 1 PCC per COUNTRY you have lived in, not the cities. My friend have lived in UK at different places for four years but he gonna get only 1 PCC for all those locations, however he would have to inform them that I have lived at such and such places. In Pakistan it's different, there is no central body who issues the police certificate but your local police station. Its very hectic process to get the PCC unless one not give them bribe (very common practice in Pakistan) :eek:

So Police certificate from where my permanent address of NIC is, would be fine?

Also if i provide Islamabad CHC only 1 PCC now, would they ask me later for other cities PCC (if required), what will be the ecas status reflected like "Docs required" ?

Thx!

yumar

Aug 13, 2009
Dear Jakram:

PCC from Pakistan only 02 ways one bribe second source. My case delayed only because of PCC from Pakistan even though I have very good sources in police departments. You have to engaged someone in Pakisatn to get the PCC, you have to fill the form, your passport & NIC copy along with the photogrpahs will be attached. If your 120days period has started than you have to act very actively.

All the best

Cheers.

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
SunnyDXB said:
jakram,

You need to get PCC from your native city in Pakistan from where your NIC is issued to you.
Hi SunnyDXB,
I am in a similar situation. I and my wife have lived in various cities of Pakistan. We have been is USA for the past 9 years except for the last year when I was in pakistan and my wife wa still here is USA.
Can you please let me know what is your source of this information that I need only one PCC from the city where my NIC was issued i.e., native city/town?
Thanks,
Atif

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Atif.Ayub said:
Hi SunnyDXB,
I am in a similar situation. I and my wife have lived in various cities of Pakistan. We have been is USA for the past 9 years except for the last year when I was in pakistan and my wife wa still here is USA.
Can you please let me know what is your source of this information that I need only one PCC from the city where my NIC was issued i.e., native city/town?
Thanks,
Atif
Follow these instructions

"If you live outside Pakistan
Generally, you may obtain a Character Clearance Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate directly from the local district office of the Senior Superintendent of Police of the Police Security Branch for the area from which the Character Clearance Certificate or Police Clearance Certificate is required.

To obtain this, non-nationals or non-residents may need to present:

* Attested photocopies of their passport, including all the pages showing their legal stay in that country
* Attested photocopy of their National Identity Card
* Two passport-size photographs
* Authority letter in the name of their blood relative to obtain this clearance certificate on their behalf
* Affidavit on 20 Rs judicial stamp paper from the relative who will obtain the clearance certificate, stating that they will receive the clearance certificate on behalf of the relative overseas

If you are not physically present in Pakistan, you are advised to contact the nearest embassy or consulate (general) of Pakistan for assistance in obtaining police certificates.
Note: The Canadian High Commission in Islamabad cannot assist you in this regard."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/pakistan.asp

PMM

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
For PCC in Pakistan, thats wrong that you cannot do without giving bribe to Police.

Actually, all of us want it to be done in one or two days. thats is why they exploite it and ask for money. If you can wait it will take 10 to 15 days. But you have to visit whenever required.

I gave 300 Rs for myself and my wife's PCC at local police station. Even if i could have waited, the amount was also not required.

Just get the form
Complete the form.
Collect documents and get them attested
Submit it to Office.
Goto to the Local Police station the next day to collect the next Forms.
Get two references from you neighoubur hood and NIC copy.
Submit it to Local Police station. the PO will fill them and send them to the office again.
Ask the serial number of the form.
GOto the First Office and inquire about the application by serial number (after 3 - 5 days).

INSHALLAH it will be ready

Collect the PCC anf then Pray for me :)

zeeshee

Jan 22, 2010
NOC Code......
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
Hi

I am in same situation. I live in Faisalabad & got PCC from there but that states that there is nothing against me in home town police station only.

I studied 4 years in lahore for engineering & worked 1 year in ISB. Now i am hearing from different sources that i need PCC from Lahore & ISB also.

Can anyone confirm this please?

R

rizwan.dawood

can anyone please comment if your partner is working in a different city but her NIC and passport is of your home city.
where do we get PCC in case of her. do we need to get PCC from two cities where she lives and where she works because she comes to home only in weekends.
what to do in this case?

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Dear alls,
U don't need to be confuse. you only need 1 police clearence certificate. and that police clearence should be of the district where you r registered. Simply means that the address specified in your NIC.
Secondly, the process to get the PC is as:
Go to the SP office of your district, he will mark you to the concerned Police station, the police station will need some evidence from the nazim of your area, after verification of the nazim, the police station will mark your file to the DSP office, which will further send it to the SP office for final approval. It might take 2-3 three days.
It's an easy process..

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
Dear alls,
U don't need to be confuse. you only need 1 police clearence certificate. and that police clearence should be of the district where you r registered. Simply means that the address specified in your NIC.
Secondly, the process to get the PC is as:
Go to the SP office of your district, he will mark you to the concerned Police station, the police station will need some evidence from the nazim of your area, after verification of the nazim, the police station will mark your file to the DSP office, which will further send it to the SP office for final approval. It might take 2-3 three days.
It's an easy process..
Does it matter, if your current address and PCC address (Passport/CNIC) are different? I have got PCC from my home town (district from SP), but my current address is different and in between I have lived in 6 different addresses in another city. Will this PCC suffice or I need to add an LOE that this has been my official address?

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a question about PCC. I came to Canada in 2021 and since then I have visited my home country (Pakistan) 2 times (15 days, 30 days).

I can create a new PCC, but the question is should I include dates in the PCC for all three instances (2 visits and the time before coming to Canada) in different rows or just one row for all?

Need urgent guidance. Thanks in advance.