+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC HELP PLEASE (POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE)

RaviT2332

Apr 5, 2024
So let me explain my situation:

I went to passportindia gov website and applied for a PCC and then went to Brampton BLS. They told me my city is incorrect, it needs to include my state too for eg. Mumbai, India.

So, they printed out a new application form with a NEW ARN number than that of the one on my passportindia gov portal.

I pasted another picture on my form and submitted the document.

1. My question: Has this happened to anyone before? Now I am unable to track the application from passportseva gov website because it only has my old ARN number. However, when I go on BLS brampton's website and track my new ARN number it shows the following status: Processing at Consulate General.

I am assuming they created a new application on the passportseva website from their end with a new ARN number. What am I supposed to do now?? I only see the old ARN number to track on passport seva...

PLEASE HELP, MY ITA IS EXPIRING IN 22 DAYS :(

RaviT2332

Apr 5, 2024
Can somebody please help me? I call BLS and they keep saying I'll transfer you over and the call drops. I've called 4-5 times and nothing is getting resolved.

antoromeo18

Dec 13, 2023
I had the same scenario. BLS submitted new application on Dec 21, 2023. I received PCC by Feb 4th 2024. You can track only in BLS website.
Meanwhile I sent my family to
police station to speed up the verification. We have to provide money to the police.