+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PCC from Pakistan query urgent

umar_aee

Apr 21, 2023
Hello, I'm a non-resident Pakistani who has been living abroad for the past seven years. I need to obtain a police clearance certificate from Islamabad that includes periods of stay. My question is: should the certificate also include the temporary periods of stay I've had in Pakistan during the last ten years, even though Pakistan is not my country of residence? Or should it only cover the dates up until the day I left Pakistan seven years ago? Please note that PCC from islamabad has dates mentioned from and till I was residing there

Karandi

Apr 25, 2023
Edmonton Alberta
Category........
Other
Hello, I'm a non-resident Pakistani who has been living abroad for the past seven years. I need to obtain a police clearance certificate from Islamabad that includes periods of stay. My question is: should the certificate also include the temporary periods of stay I've had in Pakistan during the last ten years, even though Pakistan is not my country of residence? Or should it only cover the dates up until the day I left Pakistan seven years ago? Please note that PCC from islamabad has dates mentioned from and till I was residing there
When applying for permanent residence in Canada, you are typically required to provide a police clearance certificate (PCC) from each country where you have spent six or more consecutive months since the age of 18. In your case, since you are a non-resident Pakistani and have been living abroad for the past seven years, you will need to provide PCCs for your current country of residence as well as Pakistan.

For your Pakistani PCC, it should cover the dates up until the day you left Pakistan seven years ago. However, if you have made temporary visits to Pakistan during this time, it would be a good idea to mention those periods in your application or provide a separate letter explaining your travel history. This will help ensure that your application is complete and transparent.

Reactions: FurqanM

soh.aa

Jan 11, 2021
Hi guys,

I have a question about PCC. I came to Canada in 2021 and since then I have visited my home country (Pakistan) 2 times (15 days, 30 days).

I can create a new PCC, but the question is should I include dates in the PCC for all three instances (2 visits and the time before coming to Canada) in different rows or just one row for all?

Need urgent guidance. Thanks in advance.