+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

paralegal

Raohumza62

May 30, 2020
Please can anyone tell me if i should go for a Paralegal Graduate certificate or HR graduate certificate as i can show experience in HR as well but my bachelor's degree is in law? Please someone help me on this regard.

AUGUSTIN

Jan 23, 2017
Dear Sabby, can you please enlighten me with some more ideas (reason to return to my home country after the course completion) regarding the Visa SOP for the paralegal course in Canada after my LL.B in India. It would be of great help to me. I’m sharing my email - augustinecherai@gmail.com

J.Sal

Mar 7, 2023
Yes they allow us to take admission in their college I've done 5year LLB course..and in college admission they don't ask for sop...
But I've prepared my sop for visa process.
I can share my sop ..idm!!
Hi! I'm a Law Graduate as well who has been accepted for Paralegal course at Humber college. But I'm really worried about my visa application as ofcourse, going from law graduate to diploma in paralegal, is not good enough.
I was hoping maybe you could share your SoP with me as well? It would be really great if you could. Please let me know, so that I can share my mail id with you.

J.Sal

Mar 7, 2023
send me your email address, I will share my SOP with you. Moreover, a point of information, SOP should be unique. you can have ideas from various SOPs over the internet. But don't copy paste.
Hey Saurav! I'm a Law Graduate from India and I've been accepted for Diploma in Paralegal at Humber college. Could you please share your SoP with me as well? Please let me know, and I'll share my mail id

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi sir
I got my visa rejected and going to apply again for it for that I have to rewrite my SOP but don't have any idea about it . Can you please help me
Email- shagunlakra123@gmail.com
Post is over a year old. You will have PAL and show why you need to take a paralegal course in Canada, if you have LLB. How will it advance your career and give you higher pay in your home country when you return? If a lawyer, why do you need to come to Canada for that course? Would not taking a paralegal course in your home country be better?