abn

Nov 22, 2023
OINP - Human Capital Priorities Stream
NOI Received - 08 May 2023
Submitted - 21 June 2023
Assessment - 26 September 2023
DIP - 13 October 2023
Nomination - Waiting
Profile stuck on DIP since more than 1 month.

Reactions: Prakash_Reddy

mustang2025

Jun 14, 2023
I received our Passports today
Thank you.
I appreciate everyone who has answered my queries.
Me and my wife are planning to travel around March-April. If anyone wants to connect, I am happy to connect over DM.

Raghu@9988

Oct 28, 2018
Hey everyone,In work history section there is ask for "Were you issued a valid work permit for this job in Ontario?". What to answer in this.It does not makes any sense to me.Can anyone please explain!

alphaeus

Dec 23, 2023
Nomination received at last
NOI- 08/05/23
Submitted- 15/06/23
Assessment- 6/09/23
DIP- 13/09/23
Nomination- 2/10/23

In my case it took 3 months just to move from submitted to assessment but after that Nomination received in less than a month. Those who did late June submissions, be rest assured Nomination is around the corner. All the best
Belated congratulations! Why do you think your profile moved so quickly from assessment to DIP to nomination? Were you a single applicant? :D

mudittchauhan

Jan 6, 2020
Hello all,

Can you please help with these queries? I hope this will help other people as well, having the same queries I have. I got NOI under HCP - CEC on 21st March. As I am a CEC candidate:

1. Do I need to show POF, as CEC are exempt from this, but OINP requirements say something else?

2. Will only Pay stubs work (first and last month), if the bank statement is not present, as I closed my bank account last year.

3. I have my ECA (2 or more degrees), and completed 2 Ontario College Graduate Certificates as well. I attached my ECA report, but in OINP it is mentioned to attach a Canadian degree. Can I attach my Ontario College Graduate Certificates under certificates, with transcripts and a completion letter?

4. How do I mention self-employment hours? Can we add self-employment information in Other Activities?

5. I checked today only that I entered the wrong date (5 days difference) in my EE profile, is it fine if I change it now and mention the same in the OINP application?

TIA.

parikhparth35

Oct 10, 2023
Hello all,

Can you please help with these queries? I hope this will help other people as well, having the same queries I have. I got NOI under HCP - CEC on 21st March. As I am a CEC candidate:

1. Do I need to show POF, as CEC are exempt from this, but OINP requirements say something else?

2. Will only Pay stubs work (first and last month), if the bank statement is not present, as I closed my bank account last year.

3. I have my ECA (2 or more degrees), and completed 2 Ontario College Graduate Certificates as well. I attached my ECA report, but in OINP it is mentioned to attach a Canadian degree. Can I attach my Ontario College Graduate Certificates under certificates, with transcripts and a completion letter?

4. How do I mention self-employment hours? Can we add self-employment information in Other Activities?

5. I checked today only that I entered the wrong date (5 days difference) in my EE profile, is it fine if I change it now and mention the same in the OINP application?

TIA.

Saw it today - don't know if it is going to help or not but here are my suggestions.

2) Yes - but it is better to have paystubs for a few mid-months in addition to the first and last month. Not sure (you can check) if you can still get monthly statements from the bank for the time your account was open.

3) Per my understanding, ECA for only the highest degree earned is required - rest all are supporting docs but not really required (I only submitted ECA for the highest degree and did not have any issues)

4) You might have to get some kind of letter from your clients justifying the hours and payments you are claiming in your application.

5) If it is not a big deal, don't change anything. If it is something that the visa officer feels contacting you for, they will send a notification and then you can mention that what happened in the reply along with supporting docs.