+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October AOR 2023

Jan 2, 2017
Hi Everyone,

We have created a WhatsApp group to support the new immigrants who just landed in Canada with Job Search and Accommodation. If any one interested to join feel free to send me a PM.

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Hi! Do we have anyone here with October AOR who had following message in a tracker and recieved PPR after that?
Activity status updated: Background verification
Background verification
Background verification status has been updated to In progress
Looks like it is a clear sign of a security check and I want to see if someone had it finished relatively fast...

JadeTiger

Jan 10, 2024
Hi! Do we have anyone here with October AOR who had following message in a tracker and recieved PPR after that?

Looks like it is a clear sign of a security check and I want to see if someone had it finished relatively fast...
Per what I saw statistics is vary here. I saw a post somewhere in the forum when someone got PPR 1,5 month after that.
My colleague has had this status since November or December 2023 without any updates.

Reactions: TTBR

TTBR

Star Member
Dec 15, 2022
Per what I saw statistics is vary here. I saw a post somewhere in the forum when someone got PPR 1,5 month after that.
My colleague has had this status since November or December 2023 without any updates.
Yes, I'm mostly wondering if it could be resolved fast. There are many cases with months and even years of waiting, but such messages could easily provide wrong picture, if people just don't write anything after PPR recieved in 3 weeks after such message. Looking for some facts to see if it's the case =)