App. Filed.......
06-12-2023
AOR Received.
06-12-2023
Med's Done....
12-10-2023
Passport Req..
03-04-2024
Everything is marked completed on the tracker.
Is the application approved?
Wait for the PPR. We cannot say as you had a PFL before. You should be getting a Pre Arrival letter and soon after your PPR, if not along with it. Don’t speculate anything right now. Let’s wait for the PPR which should be arriving any day now if everything went well.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
Wtf!

I assume you don't have a divorce decree and are going through the 12 months of separation/equivalent interval before a court date can be set to get a divorce decree. If that's the case, this appears to be a major fuckup from IRCC. Do keep us updated on how things go(if you are in a state of doing so!).
I've detailed my case in another thread but to keep it short and sweet : French Bureaucracy is the absolute worst!
I've been separated from my soon to be ex husband since July. I left everything and went on to start alone a new life. So I live by my self, Only my name on the lease contract, Only my name as beneficiary on the Medical insurance. Government supported document that I'm separate, Signed affidavit of separation in front of a witness ALMOST EVRY SINGLE POSSIBLE DOCUMENT was sent out to IRCC twice. When I started the application I mentioned I was a LEGALLY SEPERATED. not married not divorced. But the agent keeps asking for divorce certificate. DUDE I'M SEPERATED NOT DIVORCED. even IRCC agents don't understand what's going on why is he insisting on divorce certificate. My case is in court and because of the French Bureaucracy my husband cannot be served papers, and thus no official court date (only a possible booking but nothing official) and thus no official document that my case is in court. My lawyer explained all this stuff in a formal letter (and signed). Still the dude wants his divorce certificate. I'm a 500+ CRS score, with previous education in Canada with previous experience in Canada and Abroad but the guys are determined to make Canada loose such a talent. And I'll be accused of misrepresentation. I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL....
Sorry, I needed to vent... IRCC ruined my day ( and about to ruin my future too apparently)
I really don't know what to do.... I don't know if @legalfalcon can be of a help here or if there is any competent professional who can assist me in this I'll more than grateful

Usama96

Nov 23, 2023
Hi guys,

May I know what is Criminality 1 and 2 ? I can see in my GCMs notes that Criminality 1 is in progress and Criminality is passed-bio.

What does it mean?

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
Hi guys,

May I know what is Criminality 1 and 2 ? I can see in my GCMs notes that Criminality 1 is in progress and Criminality is passed-bio.

What does it mean?
Do you have any dependents in your application?
I have also order GCMS notes and was preparing to understand how they are read and found on Google the following:

https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html#/

In this Criminality is of primary applicant and Criminality 2 is "Same data as Criminality: 1 above but for other members of the family included in the application."

This is written on the website. I'm waiting got my notes to come.

alokpatel007

Mar 19, 2024
I have also order GCMS notes and was preparing to understand how they are read and found on Google the following:

In this Criminality is of primary applicant and Criminality 2 is "Same data as Criminality: 1 above but for other members of the family included in the application."

In my GCMS notes, there is directly Criminality 2 which is of primary applicant, nothing about dependent. Different then what is written here. In that case I think the IRCC officer can only understand the real meaning of the notes.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023
In my GCMS notes, there is directly Criminality 2 which is of primary applicant, nothing about dependent. Different then what is written here. In that case I think the IRCC officer can only understand the real meaning of the notes.
Goodness, I had no idea. I guess then there isn't really a clear way of knowing how to interpret gcms notes.
I would assume criminality 1 being biometrics and criminality 2 being police clearance certificate but then again that's just me blindly guessing to make sense of this. Strange.

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023

Usama96

Nov 23, 2023
Thanks for this, yes there are dependants but

Yes, there are dependents but criminality 1 & 2 is not showing under their section. However, pending biometric RCMP is written in my notes. Please advise what does it mean, is there something I need to worry?

Primary Applicant
1-Pakistan police certificate: Provided - NRT
R10 OK
Recommendation: Review required ------- pending Biometric - RCMP

NimmaDreamland

Star Member
Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
28th Nov 2023

Yes, there are dependents but criminality 1 & 2 is not showing under their section. However, pending biometric RCMP is written in my notes. Please advise what does it mean, is there something I need to worry?

Primary Applicant
R10 OK
I really hope someone is able to provide insight into this because once I get my gcms notes I think mine is likely going to look something like it :|
No idea how to interpret this!

Usama96

Nov 23, 2023

Primary Applicant
R10 OK
Hi, can you guys please help here? @iSaidGoodDay @legalfalcon

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I've detailed my case in another thread but to keep it short and sweet : French Bureaucracy is the absolute worst!
I've been separated from my soon to be ex husband since July. I left everything and went on to start alone a new life. So I live by my self, Only my name on the lease contract, Only my name as beneficiary on the Medical insurance. Government supported document that I'm separate, Signed affidavit of separation in front of a witness ALMOST EVRY SINGLE POSSIBLE DOCUMENT was sent out to IRCC twice. When I started the application I mentioned I was a LEGALLY SEPERATED. not married not divorced. But the agent keeps asking for divorce certificate. DUDE I'M SEPERATED NOT DIVORCED. even IRCC agents don't understand what's going on why is he insisting on divorce certificate. My case is in court and because of the French Bureaucracy my husband cannot be served papers, and thus no official court date (only a possible booking but nothing official) and thus no official document that my case is in court. My lawyer explained all this stuff in a formal letter (and signed). Still the dude wants his divorce certificate. I'm a 500+ CRS score, with previous education in Canada with previous experience in Canada and Abroad but the guys are determined to make Canada loose such a talent. And I'll be accused of misrepresentation. I mean WHAT THE ACTUAL....
Sorry, I needed to vent... IRCC ruined my day ( and about to ruin my future too apparently)
I really don't know what to do.... I don't know if @legalfalcon can be of a help here or if there is any competent professional who can assist me in this I'll more than grateful
It is okay, you have every right to vent!

I've seen cases of them sending ADRs for separation when divorce is pending, but a PFL is just too extreme. Clearly the officer is failing to see the complication of your case where for divorce proceedings the other person needs to be reachable.

Find a good Canadian lawyer, and take time to respond to this PFL. Stay strong as this is going to take some time and there's a possibility of your applying for a judicial review as well. IRCC will lose in judicial review and I really hope it stops before that.

Stay strong, we are here to support you, and feel free to vent your frustrations. Connect with folks who have received PFL similar to yours(if you aren't doing that already).

Reactions: sabensaid92

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
It is okay, you have every right to vent!

I've seen cases of them sending ADRs for separation when divorce is pending, but a PFL is just too extreme. Clearly the officer is failing to see the complication of your case where for divorce proceedings the other person needs to be reachable.

Find a good Canadian lawyer, and take time to respond to this PFL. Stay strong as this is going to take some time and there's a possibility of your applying for a judicial review as well. IRCC will lose in judicial review and I really hope it stops before that.

Stay strong, we are here to support you, and feel free to vent your frustrations. Connect with folks who have received PFL similar to yours(if you aren't doing that already).
Thank you for the support.
Yes I'm looking into some references for lawyers. And yes I'm getting myself prepared for a Judicial Review. but let's hope for the best.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

Damdem2

Oct 27, 2023
My Tracker was updated on the 29th and 30th April but no changes yet. Eligibility and BGC is still in progress. I don't know if it's advisable to update my POF because exchange rate has made it to be half of the required amount.
I got my gcms notes and noted the following:

* Eligibility: Recommend Pass since February
* Info Sharing: Complete since March
* Criminality: Passed since March
*Ready to Finalize since March
*Security: Not started

I raised a webform when my application clocked 6 months Post-AOR and got same response as when I updated my POF a week earlier, that my application is in queue for Migration Officer's review and that I should wait to hear from them.

I wish they can complete the review soonest.