+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED VISA SPONSORSHIP

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
I am not talking about family visa sponsorship. I am a single telecom professional living in Asia looking for relocation opportunities to Canada. How can I maximize my chances of finding a job in Canada with visa sponsorship? If I am looking for such an opportunity, should I ignore Canada as one of the possible destination countries in my plan and focus on other countries where I may have a higher chance?
Yes, no housing, high living cost, inflation.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am not talking about family visa sponsorship. I am a single telecom professional living in Asia looking for relocation opportunities to Canada. How can I maximize my chances of finding a job in Canada with visa sponsorship? If I am looking for such an opportunity, should I ignore Canada as one of the possible destination countries in my plan and focus on other countries where I may have a higher chance?
No such thing as visa sponsorship. You either immigrate to Canada through Express Entry or PNP programs based on your age, education, skills, language and funds. Some PNPs require a job offer. Or you find an employer willing to give you a job offer and file for a LMIA proving only you can do the job. Few employers go through the process. if you get LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit.