+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My name is majid ali

Sep 26, 2023
My name is Majid Ali,am a Pakistan, now I want to leave Pakistan, immigrate, because it is dangerous for me here and my economic situation is very very bad. I hope you understand my need. Take me out of Pakistan I can't live here anymore. I hope you answer my email soon. I am hoping for your help.Please make a decision about me because it is very dangerous in northern Pakistan. There is no work for me here in Pakistan. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Pakistan soon because I want to work and earning something. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a work visa and I want to live in Canada
Please make a decision about me because it is very dangerous in Pakistan. There is no work for me here in Pakistan. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Pakistan soon. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a work visa and I want to live in

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My name is Majid Ali,am a Pakistan, now I want to leave Pakistan, immigrate, because it is dangerous for me here and my economic situation is very very bad. I hope you understand my need. Take me out of Pakistan I can't live here anymore. I hope you answer my email soon. I am hoping for your help.Please make a decision about me because it is very dangerous in northern Pakistan. There is no work for me here in Pakistan. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Pakistan soon because I want to work and earning something. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a work visa and I want to live in Canada
Please make a decision about me because it is very dangerous in Pakistan. There is no work for me here in Pakistan. My economic situation is bad. Please take me out of Pakistan soon. I do not want to live here. I hope you can email me soon. I want a work visa and I want to live in
This is not a government site nor is anyone going to just give you a visa. No one is going to email you. The government is just not going to give you a visa. If you want to immigrate then you need to immigrate based on your age, education, skills, language and funds through programs like Express Entry.